My wife and i went on a honeymoon to Thailand and one of the stops was in Phuket. We stayed here and it was amazing. The staff was so great and grounds were gorgeous. And of course the private pool was so nice.
The one thing i would say is that they don't have nice beach grounds. I went when the weather was not amazing the beach was empty. But otherwise my stay there was amazing. I would def go back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched high above Layan Beach, The Pavilions Phuket is a resort as spacious as it is private and peaceful. From our spacious newly appointed 81 sqm one-bedroom suites to our signature private pool villas, we are a haven of tranquility. Enjoy an array of restaurants including: our open air The Plantation Club for modern Thai and international favourites, Firefly set next to the largest freeform pool in Phuket for wood burning oven pizzas, grilled specialities and more, and 360 Bar, one of the best loved places in Choeng Thale for cocktails, asian tapas and sunsets. We also offer a wide range of in-villa dining options, including seafood bbqs. Our resort also features an award winning spa with yoga pavilion, fitness centre, and pools. Whether you're celebrating a special occasion or looking to relax and reconnect, The Pavilions is your perfect intimate escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Southall Travel, Booking.com, TravelUp, Holiday Gems, Ctrip TA, Expedia, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Pavilions Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pavilions Phuket Hotel Thalang
- Phuket Pavilions Hotel Cherngtalay
- Phuket Pavilions Cherngtalay
- The Pavilions Phuket Thailand