All reviewsplantation clubplantation restaurantprivate poolspa roomour honeymoondegree barlayan beachocean view villaroom servicetotal privacyliving roomgolf buggyfoot massagespa servicesthe penthousethe general managerhuge bathroom
Reviewed 22 April 2014

My husband and I have just spent 7 nights - experiencing two rooms in this wonderful setting.
Thank you JC and your entire team for making my birthday and our Wedding Anniversary so memorable.
The surroundings are just stunning - both: room 2,garden villa and room 15,ocean view villa ...very different but absolutely stunning. The new decor is elegant Thai, clean lines, dark wood and a dash of red. Luxury! The service from the staff is highly efficient without being intrusive. Nothing was too much trouble for management or staff. Thanks Belinda for the cooking class. Thanks for the barbecue on our terrace and ladies thanks for the wonderful massages in our rooms.
Just the place to spend private time and to reconnect with your partner.
We are already planning our return.
Susan and Paul Australia

Room Tip: Ocean view is stupendous.....but garden villa is fabulous and closer to the restaurant and reception. However I must say the golf buggy used to transport guests is only a moment away!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Although on the pricier end, this hotel did not disappoint. Food was great, massages were absolutely amazing and the villa was extraordinary. There was even an iPod loaded with decent music.

After a day trip to the stunning phi phi islands, it was hard to decide whether to explore the city or stay in. Thankfully a storm and a night of endless rain decided it for us. We rented a couple of DVDs from the library and ordered room service.

There's a bar from which you can watch the sunset. But do check the weather before deciding to go there. We spent a large part of the night under a tarp waiting for the rain to end. When that didn't seem likely to happen any time soon, the hotel sent a buggy to transport us to our rooms.

All in all, a perfect place for a quiet getaway!

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the pavilions during our honeymoon... The Villas are great, you don't even need to leave your room to have anything you need... Breakfast is delicious... And don't forget to go to the tea time at the swinging pool area ... Stunning views and excellent details... We would love to come back to the Pavillions...

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2014

The pavilions was my first stop in my honeymoon vacation,it was a great stay at the ocean view villa.the private pool was great as well as everything there.The staff was so friendly and the service was great. I really enjoyed my stay.It's a place that I'll never forget

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ahmed R
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Was here with my wife, our last trip as a couple before our 1st child was born. Splendid accommodation. We were truly immersed in the spectacular design of the room, with its private pool, the large bedroom, the amazing bathroom and just the architecture of the place itself. Stayed here for 3 nights. Never to be missed if you are in Phuket looking for heaven to stay in.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple