We have just returned home after a fabulous 2 weeks at The Pavilions. This is a place where total relaxation and place to switch off is on the menu. We had a small issue of our luggage not arriving for 4 days and if there was ever a place that it didn't matter, this is it!!! The staff were excellent at telephoning several times a day to chase after it and even provided us with complimentary items from the boutique....what service! It is the little things that they continually do that make all the difference.
It may be a short distance to the local town and beach but it is easily accessed and we were kindly driven (complimentary) by a member of staff whenever we wished. The reception staff will happily help you organise any trips and they helped organise a day tour of the island for us with driver.
The staff at The Pavilions are beyond excellent and made us feel so very welcome and we had a lot of fun learning Thai!
The welcome leg and foot massage definitely gets you into the holiday spirit and melts the jetlag from those aching legs after travelling. What a lovely treat.
Our spa pool villa was stunning, big comfortable bed, beautifully scented linens and little 'wow' surprises that await you at bedtime! The Plantation restaurant and 360 bar were delightful and we enjoyed trying new dishes and cocktails each night. Breakfast was worth getting up for and offered a buffet choice and a la carte menu. Afternoon tea is just lovely with little treats that are lovingly and beautifully presented. There is a book library and a DVD library which was great for a relaxing movie night.
The Pavilions is beautifully set amongst tropical palms and bamboo trees on a hill and there are little buggies to take you from place to place within the resort should you wish to be super lazy. Would we return? Yes, without a doubt!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched high above Layan Beach, The Pavilions Phuket is a resort as spacious as it is private and peaceful. Decidedly adult, each private villa is a haven of tranquility. Whether you're celebrating a special occasion or looking to relax and reconnect, The Pavilions is your perfect intimate escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Prestigia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Pavilions Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pavilions Phuket Hotel Thalang
- Phuket Pavilions Hotel Cherngtalay
- Phuket Pavilions Cherngtalay
- The Pavilions Phuket Thailand