The resort is simply beautiful. If you want a quiet get away, this place is highly recommended. We stayed in a Sala beach villa and was very surprise by the size of the villa and the pool. I thought the pool will be small but it was actually a very decent size pool. The breakfast is yummy especially the egg Benedict and pancake. Good kids menu.
If you have the time, do visit the spa which is located on a hillside cliff. The environment is super relaxing and the view from the spa rooms is simply amazing. The price is a little high though.
We took a meter taxi from the airport (cost about 400bhat) The hotel do provide pick up service but it will cost about 2000bhat. If you intend to take a meter taxi from the airport, do bring along the full address of the hotel as our taxi driver actually lost his way. I guess the resort is still fairly new and not many taxi drivers know the way.
I thought I should mention that the beach is not the highlight of this resort. If you want a beautiful beach, then it will be better to choose another resort. Overall we had a wonderful time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a truly unique tropical hideaway, set prominently on the white sands of Layan beach. This quiet bay with crystal clear waters remains a hidden gem away from the developing beaches of Phuket. A wide range of accommodation options suit your every need; step off your private deck onto the warm sands, or take in a stunning sea view from the hillside. Swim in pristine waters and observe the vibrant sea life below the surface, or explore nearby attractions and nature, learning about local island life. Situated on Layan beach, one of Phuket's most picturesque bays, the resort enjoys a prime location away from busy island life, yet is still conveniently connected to a host of attractions. Just 20 minutes from Phuket International Airport, on the islands west coast, excursions to the Andaman's famed sights are readily available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Travelbag, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Anantara Layan Phuket Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bundarika Villas And Suites, Phuket
- Bundarika Villas & Suites, Phuket Hotel Layan Beach
- Anantara Layan Phuket Resort Thailand