Lowest prices for your stay
US$151
Free cancellation until 05/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$151
FindHotel
US$113
Hotels.comUS$151
TravelocityUS$151
Orbitz.comUS$151
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 November 2012

Second stay for the past two years. I just like the surrounding where the whole Laguna area is combined by a total of 6-7 different resorts. You can take the free shuttle or ferry to stop by every resorts and use the facilities and restaurants there. So this makes up lots of choices even though you are only staying at one resort.

I am staying at the LHC private pool villa this time, you can enjoy the privacy and have a good lake view just outside your private pool and garden. All my family members are very satisfied with the villa and surroundings, although I find the furniture and room design is a bit outdated (but comfortable). For sure will come back to try the newly renovated Angsana which is more fancy and modern.

However if somebody wants to have some busy night life at Patong beach, this might not be a good option as Laguan is about 30 mins drive away from Patong.

I recommend to everyone who visits Phuket.

Date of stay: November 2012
Reviewed 2 November 2012

Now we are into our 3rd week of our 4 week holiday. I am looking forward to a little more room as hotels are nice but it is nice to have room. We are with RCI & this was a trade. I had E-mailed resort and asked to upgrade to a 2 bedroom-no problem and the extra charge wasn't much.
The unit was very comfortable-pool clean & refreshing,enough cooking items for what we needed. The comforters on bed were very nice & the AC worked extra good-too cold for my husband.
I had pre arranged a guide who picked us up at hotel & toured us around and arranged for us to go to James Bond Island & The Beach of Leonardo Di Caprio.
Also there was a shuttle bus that would take you to differnt hotels in the area and you could charge a meal to your hotel room. I thought that was nice. I asked the desk for reccomendations and was very happy with their choices.We ate a Japaneese meal at Tamarind in Banyon Tree-excellent. Ruen Thai in Dusit Thani also very good. I wanted a special meal for our anniversary & we chose Lotus on the beach. I splurged on a fresh lobster and to tell you the truth my husbands meal was better. The service wasn't that great there either-getting served the wrong items-not checking on you.
The LHC had a cake for our anniversary which was nice.
We were in Thailand & Bali for our 25th anniversary so it was fitting to celebrate our 30th back in this part of the world.
All the people at desk were extremely friendly.
We tried to make happy hour every day-they made a great margarita. The food there was so so.
Just outside the area you could take a shuttle to Laguna Waters and walk to the little town. I went a few days & got my 12$ wonderful massage & we ate a few meals there that were good.
Great week-our trip is coming to an end

Room tip: We were on a lower floor and after a few nights we had people above us banging. I would make sure to ask for a higher floor next time or ask that no one be avove me. It wasnt' very crowded when we were there.
Date of stay: October 2012
Reviewed 18 October 2012

Have stayed here several times over the last 3 years and have enjoyed every stay so far. We use the 2 bedroom units. Apartments are spacious and well equipped with comfortable beds, dining and living furniture. Kitchen is small but practical. Nice balcony overlooking the lagoons and golf course. Good gym and kids club for little ones. All they lack is wifi in the rooms, currently free wifi is available in the lobby.

Date of stay: June 2012
Reviewed 11 October 2012

We came down on our first day to find the pool empty , having chosen the hotel for the pool and slides with three grandchildren it was very inconvienient to go to a nearby hotel and come back wet everytime we swam . The hotel is exelent very clean superb friendly staff comfy rooms lovely views over the lagoons and laguna golf course the management at first would not allow any rebate for the loss of the pool but eventuly gave us a day trip round Phuket island .

Room tip: All rooms are good with kitchen areas all have good views
Date of stay: September 2012
2  Thank 6551colin
Reviewed 9 October 2012

We arrived at Laguna Holiday Club to find the pool with slide closed, for the duration of our stay, without any prior warning. When you have small kids, the pool with slide together with the beach are their top two highlights to look forward to! The pool had also simply been emptied without any reasonable safety measures - an empty pool makes for a deep fall onto concrete so this presented a grave safety issue.

When protesting, we were asked to wait for an hour for the manager. We requested to be transferred to an alternate resort. A room at the Best Western Allamanda next to LHC was arranged however this is an older resort, and the room fittings out of date and more basic compared to LHC. After being told the senior managers were away for the weekend, we eventually reached one of them 3 days into our trip - there was no apology, just an offer of breakfast being included for the week of our stay. Whilst we appreciated the gesture, this did not make up in our view for an inferior holiday week vs. the one we had rightfully expected.

One major drawback of the resort is that you have to take a boat to get to the beach. This sounds fine, and even fun, in principle, but in low season the boats do not run as regularly as indicated, so on several occasions we waited for an hour in the heat with two tired little kids. The beach itself is clean, however the shorebreak is so strong that few people were swimming, and it is certainly not a beach for young families. My husband took the kids in one by one for a couple of minutes at low tide, but more than that was not possible.

The Angsana next to LHC looks much nicer, and has wisely installed a pool with a bit of a sand beach for young families to use, and when crossing the Angsana on the way to the beach, we always saw little kids enjoying the facilities (which also included a far better equipped gym).

The one highlight was the daily visit of Lucky the elephant on the beach, with kids allowed to get on for a ride for free/a tip to the trainer, and able to watch the elly take a swim in the ocean which Lucky clearly relished. This feature saved the holiday for our kids, who loved this experience.

The other part of the trip that can be recommended are the food outlets - breakfast at LHC was fine, and we had one good supper after another at a variety of outlets from the Allamanda eatery (pad thai mai sai sen - yum), to the Angsana bbq dinner. The eatery at the Canal Village, as well as the Village Bakery there and the excellent trampoline for kids, were also worth a visit or two.

In summary, I would not recommend LHC for young families unless you can be sure the pool is actually open and are happy to have the kids play on the sand rather than swim in the sea.

Date of stay: October 2012