We were fortunate enough to spend 14 days at the Racha in December 2013.
From the moment we arrived we knew we had found our "second home".
The location and ambience of the resort is simply breathtaking.
Forget about all the negative reviews about the beach being crowded etc....plenty of room for all !
The staff ,service and hospitality were first class....please take the time to introduce yourself to the staff ...they are warm and friendly and will go out of their way to assist .
Every morning we pinched ourselves at the wonder of Racha Resort...we came home fresh and rejuvenated and left our hearts at Racha.
Definitely back again next year !
A big thanks to Mr Bandid , Devan , Tony and the 3 girls from the cafe (Kea, Ning and Nee ) who made us feel so special and looked after us and our 1 year old twins so amazingly well.
There is so much to do at the Racha....just be creative and soak it up !
Brendan and Sophia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 12 miles south of Phuket on Racha Yai island, The Racha is Thailand's premier deluxe island hideaway. Set on a pristine white-powdery beach and surrounded by the dazzling turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea, this five star resort features 70 stylish villas offering the ultimate in luxurious comfort, from private pool villas with underwater music, to a very unique 5-storey Lighthouse Pool Villa with an observation deck offering panoramic views around the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Destinology, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Racha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Racha Hotel Ko Racha Yai
- Racha Hotel Yai Island
- Racha Yai Island
- Racha Phuket
- The Racha Ko Racha Yai, Phuket, Thailand