Rowan Cottage B&B
US$312
Orbitz.com
US$332
US$323
Hotel Eilean Iarmain(Sleat)(Great Value!)
US$433
Travelocity
US$126
US$122
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
US$181
Priceline
Kyle Hotel(Kyle of Lochalsh)
US$161
US$157
  • Breakfast included
Broadford Hotel(Broadford)
Agoda.com
Lochalsh Hotel(Kyle of Lochalsh)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
No availability for your dates from our partners
Cnoc-na-Faire(Arisaig)
All reviewsb bone nightporridgeisle of skyeboat tripbella janesingle track roadcomfortable roomsminute drivelocal areascottish breakfastlochbroadfordviewssparhousehostess
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 April 2012

I really did enjoy my stay here. All rooms are very clean and have a goid view of the outside spectacular scenery. I would strongly recommend this small but warmhearted B&B. Chirstie and Jim are one of the most incredible B&B hosts! They are both friendly and welcoming.
If I have a chance to go to Isle of Skye, I would definitely choose this place.

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank BoonyBeau
Reviewed 10 April 2012

It is worth visiting. I came from Thailand to stay here for two nights. it was awesome for 5 of us. Cool B&B, nice guys and very splendid rooms. They also recommend us for the boat trip which is very good experience. I believe, I will come back and visit them again.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 31 October 2011

After having driven up from the south coast of England, the Rowan Cottage experience was quite outstanding. Christine and Jim were so helpful and hospitable, providing splendid evening meals (including local langoustine) and excellent breakfasts (the second a packed meal as we had to depart for the ferry at a very early hour). We weren't really expecting the terrifying drive along the tortuous road from Elgol, but once we'd arrived we fully appreciated the spectacular scenery and quiet solitude of the place. Rowanberry is a lovely cottage, ideal for a couple with two labradors, and a very comfortable king-sized bed!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David W
Reviewed 9 September 2011

My husband and I visited Skye and stayed at Elgol with a view to a trip to Loch Coruisk. Rowan Cottage is in a lovely position with super views. Fantastic views on the drive in along single track roads. Accomodation very comfortable the welcome was exceptional food was excellent and Christine and Jim couldn't have been more helpful. We will be back.
The trip to Loch Coruisk and an extra AquaXplore trip to Rum and Eigg were superbly organised by Bella Jane Boat Trips.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank christine a
Reviewed 27 August 2011

We spent two nights in Rowan Cottages. We had the family suite, situated at the second flour. The suite is nice and cozy, contains two bedrooms and a bathroom. The couple who runs the place was very friendly and helpful. We had continental breakfast which was fine for us; they also serve full Scottish breakfast.
I would not recommend the place for toll people since the ceiling is low and my husband and son bombed their heads few times.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family