“Not as good as Health Spa in Bangkok. Will not go back!”

Health Land Spa & Massage (Pattaya)
Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

We (3 of us) booked a 2 hr Thai massage. The massage people talked to each other most of our massage. The massage itself was not consistent. People out in hallway talked loudly. ..this did not make for relaxing time at the spa. We were shorted about 15 minutes on massage time. I was planning to go every night of our stay here,but will take my business elsewhere.

6  Thank Judi N

Reviewed 18 August 2013

I went to healthland in bangkok (Ekamai) and had a great 2 hour thai massage. It was so good I went back a few times even if it wasn't close to where I was staying. Unfortunately, at healthland in pattaya, the experience was disappointing. I was in a group of three people so the three ladies massaging us were talking and laughing throughout the massage. My masseuse seemed to do the same thing over and over. It also seemed like at some points she fell asleep or something as her fingers would slow down and then stop for awhile. I guess my point is I wouldn't recommend going there.

5  Thank Jessica N
Reviewed 29 April 2013

There were mixed opinions among my friends who came here. Most were down on the oil massages but I did the Thai massage and found it to be quite nice. 2 hours for 500 baht ... pretty good deal.

Like the professional and upscale look of the place. Reservations are highly recommended.

2  Thank Flaul
Reviewed 26 March 2013

Bloody brilliant I would recommend this place 100 percent I had extremely bad pain from my hand to my shoulder I when to many massage places in Adelaide Australia no one could help me after 3 setions in HEALTH LAND ii am happy to say that I have no pain this is 9 months later .Hey it doesnt cost much they are all kind and it feels great you got nothing to lose and everything to gain.

1  Thank sean900
Reviewed 27 February 2013

Great place if you keep your timing reservation, good proffisional staff and great value for money ,
I stayed for 6 days went 6 times.

1  Thank Ahmed W