“Good value for money”

Health Land Spa & Massage (Pattaya)
singapore
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Good value for money”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

We went as a group of 4 adults and 2 children on 2 days for foot massage (280 bh). Tips are expected after the massage when they serve you hot drinks. The quality of the massage would depend on the masseuse you get. Some are better than the rest. Overall it is good value for money and the place is clean. They do not take advance booking for foot massage but they have many masseuse, so we waited for 20 mins only.

However, the location is a bit far off. It is a building by itself so we had to flag for transport back to our hotel and haggle for a reasonable price. Some drivers would quote 200 - 300 baht for a trip back to hilton pattaya, although once, we did manage to negotiate to 100 bh for 6 persons.

Visited December 2013

• Thai first
Pattaya, Thailand
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 479 helpful votes
“Same name, but not the same service”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

I used the same establishment in Bangkok ant service was superb. I wish i could tell that about Health Land in Pattaya. Place look upscale, but staff have no skills whatsoever. Talking to each other all the time, even talking on the phone. Feels like they got crush course training in massage if any. Vouldn't go there again

Visited July 2013
9 Thank WetPixel
Escondido, California, USA
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Not as good as Health Spa in Bangkok. Will not go back!”
Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

We (3 of us) booked a 2 hr Thai massage. The massage people talked to each other most of our massage. The massage itself was not consistent. People out in hallway talked loudly. ..this did not make for relaxing time at the spa. We were shorted about 15 minutes on massage time. I was planning to go every night of our stay here,but will take my business elsewhere.

Visited August 2013
6 Thank Judi N
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Dissatisfied”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

I went to healthland in bangkok (Ekamai) and had a great 2 hour thai massage. It was so good I went back a few times even if it wasn't close to where I was staying. Unfortunately, at healthland in pattaya, the experience was disappointing. I was in a group of three people so the three ladies massaging us were talking and laughing throughout the massage. My masseuse seemed to do the same thing over and over. It also seemed like at some points she fell asleep or something as her fingers would slow down and then stop for awhile. I guess my point is I wouldn't recommend going there.

Visited August 2013
5 Thank Jessica N
San Francisco
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Clean and professional ... great way to spend a hot afternoon”
Reviewed 29 April 2013

There were mixed opinions among my friends who came here. Most were down on the oil massages but I did the Thai massage and found it to be quite nice. 2 hours for 500 baht ... pretty good deal.

Like the professional and upscale look of the place. Reservations are highly recommended.

Visited April 2013