“Rude serving staff”

Ranked #11 of 13 Restaurants in Rolleston
Price range: US$5 - US$17
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Get your favourite Domino’s Pizza Fresh to your door. Order now! Visit our Facebook page to keep up to date with the latest deals, competitions & news
“Rude serving staff”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Server (I think owner, but can't be sure) was rude! We won't be going back, ever!!! Food was only average too. We were disappointed!

Visited August 2013

“Love the $5 Pizza”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

This is a great little pizza shop especially if you have taken the kids for a swim and you are looking for a quick and cheap feed for the kids. Located right next to a supermarket so park the car and get going. We have had the pizza from here on several occassions and have not been disapointed.

Visited May 2014
Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand
“Terrible service”
Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

Ordered online and expected to collect when I arrived. My order had been given to someone else. They asked if I would like the other person's order. Er no thanks. After waiting another 20 mins for it to be cooked they wanted to charge me full price. When I argued that I'd been inconvenienced the only concession I was offered was a free garlic bread.

“Oily and tasteless”
Reviewed 28 January 2013

Our order was messed up twice and we ended up having to wait 30 minutes despite ordering in advance. We shouldn't have bothered as the pizzas were dripping with oil and the meat and cheese were plasticky and tasteless. Save yourself some money and go to Countdown or New World and cook one in the oven.

Visited January 2013