“New Year Getaway”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Chaguaramas
Crews Inn Hotel & Yachting Centre
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Chaguaramas
Port of Spain, Trinidad
“New Year Getaway”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

My hubby and I booked a one night stay at Crews Inn Hotel for the New Year and we were glad we did! Upon checking in, we were able to get a free upgrade to one of the "renovated" rooms as the hotel is in the process of a total interior makeover. (As this being said, be sure to inquire about these rooms if you're planning to stay here, it's definitely worth it!) Nevertheless, the views from the room are breathtaking, very peaceful and serene. Great for couples, even for families since there is a kids play zone and a spacious BBQ grill on the property. After settling in, we took a nice evening stroll to Caffe Del Mare -- the Cherry Cheesecake is heavenly. Since the pastries opened our appetite, we decided to have dinner at the Lighthouse Restaurant that same night. I had the fried calamari and the grilled chicken breast with penne pasta, unfortunately my pasta went from warm to cool really fast, but I trust this was due to the open venue, very breezy! The next morning, we dined in for our complimentary breakfast, not much choices, but still satisfying. I did not get a chance to swim at the pool because the weather was a bit cool, so was the water. I thought the pool was heated judging from a previous review. We really would have loved to stay an extra night but we both had to head back to work the next day. However, Crews Inn hotel is definitely a quaint little getaway, a home away from home.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank june6ug

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Metairie, Louisiana
Reviewed 6 December 2013

Working over there & landing in the Port of Chagarumas every now and again. The people are so friendly and attentive everything is great the rooms clean and what ambience. I am definitely seeing me taking my wife and girls to return and who knows!

Room Tip: The ones with a back door facing the bay, pool, jacuzzi.... Will not regret!
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank DrZ58
Port of Spain, Trinidad
Reviewed 14 September 2013

My family and I decided to stay to get away and could not have chosen a better place to do so than Crews Inn, excellent service from start to the end of out stay, when we first got to our room the AC was a little warm, called and technician was there so quickly it really set the tone for the rest of our stay, the kids absolutely enjoyed every inch of the hotel, from the excellent buffet breakfast to almost all day swimming in a pristine pool. housekeeping was another highlight we return to a well cleaned room and fresh towels, staff was always pleasant and willing to help, at the lighthouse, they made us feel more than welcome asking ever so often if we were alright and needed anything, love it thanks soooo much. we spent two night wanted to stay an extra day, unfortunately my husband had to work so we had to leave. but will surely make Crew inn one of my best option for StayCation.

Room Tip: Top floor of the newly renovated rooms as you get a better view of the pool and surroundings.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Joshmin P
Chaguanas, Caroni, Trinidad and Tobago
Reviewed 31 August 2013

My family and I stayed in one of the upgraded rooms. It was beautiful. The hotel is nestled right on the water front which makes for a very picturesque view. We thoroughly enjoyed the pool, the water was warm from early morning till late at night. All staff personnel we encountered were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast at the lighthouse was quite delicious with an array of choices. were a bonus. A truly relaxing and enjoyable getaway. We are already planning our next trip.

Room Tip: Great view from rooms on the second and third floors.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank Nadine J
Trinidad
Reviewed 23 August 2013

This hotel is marvelous. We especially enjoyed the location and scenic view next to the water and the boats. The kids thoroughly enjoyed the pool as it was always warm. The next day we had breakfast at the restaurant which was quite enjoyable.

The room was immaculate and all the staff we came into contact with were quite friendly.

We would definitely recommend this Hotel and look forward to visiting again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank TrinidadBabyFace
Trinidad
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Great location view is so relaxing, rooms are very clean, bed is comfortable to warrant more than a one night stay.....the kids had a great time in the pool ..... we went to lighthouse for dinner and it was very good also breakfast the next morning was great wide variety and the staff was very friendly and accommodating to your needs I will def. go back! The kids had a blast!

Room Tip: Take the rooms that has been refurbished it is worth it!
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Samantha R
Reviewed 28 July 2013

I went for breakfast with my family at the lighthouse restaurant at crews inn.. Miserable service. I had to go half way through my meal to the front to ask for our drinks (water) , when we had coffee they said there was no artificial sweetener but when I was leaving I saw that each table had equal, they ran out of high chairs for the baby to sit on .. I had to grab it myself when the other guests left. It was not a nice experience and the food was mediocre

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank Avieira2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chaguaramas
Courtyard Port of Spain
Hilton Trinidad and Conference Centre
Kapok Hotel
Kapok Hotel
#6 of 21 in Port of Spain

Been to Crews Inn Hotel & Yachting Centre? Share your experiences!