“Great Hotel! Would recommend to anyone”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Chaguaramas
Crews Inn Hotel & Yachting Centre
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Chaguaramas
Reviewed 29 June 2009

Firstly, this hotel is a great deal! For the price we paid, the value was astonishing. I stayed at Crews Inn with my fiancée for a weekend. We checked in on Saturday and checked out on Monday. Our room was located on the second floor (the hotel is relatively small with just 3 storey) there is an elevator if you don’t feel like climbing the stairs (which we used most times), upon arrival to our room I was pleasantly satisfied with the general ambience. The room was very clean and nice. The washrooms are reasonably large with a shower bathtub. There is a small kitchenette with just a sink, small refrigerator and coffee maker. Each room has a balcony overlooking the pool area and the marina… the view is amazing! The pool is not very large but was just right. The pool area is right next to the marina, the sunsets from there is beautiful. We had dinner that night at Lighthouse Restaurant, I would not necessarily recommend this restaurant. They serve a la carte dinners so don’t expect a plate full. We waited quite some time before we got our food so this was disappointing.
I would however recommend the restaurant for their Sunday buffet breakfast. My fiancée and I definitely enjoyed this. On normal days, they only serve a continental breakfast but Sundays its buffet where you can get omelets, pancakes and waffles cooked right before your eyes.
Within Crews Inn compound there is a Republic Bank, Hi Lo grocery store, a travel agency and car rental just to name a few.
Located just about 10 minutes drive away is Chaguramas beach (this is a popular beach to visit) here you can rent Jet Skis and Kayaks. It’s great fun.
The overall experience at Crews Inn is one to be remembered. I would definitely return (very soon). Its great value for your money, anyone thinking of staying at Crews Inn you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Crews Inn Hotel & Yachting Centre

Reviewed 11 May 2009

I rented this hotel for one day to spend with my boyfriend as he really needed to relax from work. This hotel gives you a holistic experience. Since it is located in a yachting area..you have a nice cafe and beautiful restaurant. The thing with this hotel are the views, they are spectacular...you see the beautiful ocean and mountains. The hotel pool is nice..you have a gym, atm big room..balcony I mean you name it you can find it....well nearly !!:) If you're looking to get away but can't leave the country then I would recommend here...plus the price is nice and security is good.

Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TntAlive
Reviewed 2 March 2009

My wife and little baby boy ,treated me to a stay at Crews Inn for my birthday this weekend Feb 27 -28 ,this is THE best hotel that we've been to in this country .the view from your balcony that overlooks the marina is absolutely breathtaking , the entire area is very clean and well kept ,the pool is one of a kind . Breakfast at their Lighthouse Res. was one of a kind , the room (109 i think) was clean and very spacious as well , I'd advise anyone esp. locals that want a romantic getaway to try Crews Inn ,you will not regret it TRUST ME!!!

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 September 2008

My boyfriend and i stayed here for one night because it was his birthday. Check in was smooth the rooms were big and nice. The view is excellent and the pool area is extremely well kept and clean. I'm a local and it was by far one the best hotels i've ever stayed in.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2008

Excellent hotel, staff friendly, room very clean, beautiful view and a great room.
Room had a king size bed, table and four chairs for in room dining, kitchenette with microwave, fridge, sink and coffee maker.
The bathroom consisted of a large jacuzzi bath, a seperate shower, sink unit and a seperate toilet. There was a very large balcony with the room we chose with views of the marina.
Reception staff very helpful and very friendly as were bar staff and restaurant staff, the food was good and although not cheap it was value for money. There is a HiLo mini market (open 9am -9pm mon=sat and 8am - 4pm sun) and a coffee shop on site as well as some other shops but most are closed at weekends. It has a swimming pool and pool bar to add to your enjoyment.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 24 April 2008

Visited the island for a friends wedding and chose this hotel as close to where it was all happening and did not fancy any of the hotels in POS.

Room - musty smell which chambermaid said they all had it (left me a room spray!). Basic bathroom.
Food - breakfast was included but nothing very appealing, upgraded every day and it was ok. Ate in the restaurant once for dinner and husbands food was cold, he sent it back twice and then asked for something else as he didnt want it warmed up again. We got charged the full amount and the staffs attitude was dismissive. Never ate there again.
Pool - nice and quiet most of the time
Drinks - expensive but buy outside and drink on the tiny balcony of your room
Location - nice view of marina, not safe to walk anywhere

Wouldnt go back but if you need to be in that part of the island, it is probably the best option.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2008

I'm a local and I wanted to go somewhere for my vacation, after reading the reviews on this site for Crews Inn I decided to choose that hotel. The location is very lovely, the staff were very friendly and helpful, however when I got there the pool was not open because the hotel had painted it, a titbit they did not tell me when i made my booking. The room had a musky smell to it with stains and rust everywhere. My overall stay was okay but if that room is a reflection of all their rooms then they are in need of some updating.

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank trinibaby
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chaguaramas
Hyatt Regency Trinidad
#5 of 22 in Port of Spain
Kapok Hotel
Kapok Hotel
#6 of 22 in Port of Spain

Been to Crews Inn Hotel & Yachting Centre? Share your experiences!