Free cancellation until 02/08
Courtyard
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$106
  • Breakfast included
Ambassador Hotel(Port of Spain)
TripAdvisor
All reviewslighthouse restaurantplay parkview from the balconywatching the boatsupdated roomsone night staythe usual amenitieslovely poolromantic weekendpool areaclose proximitycomplimentary breakfastbuffet stylehotel stafflocal dishesthe room was niceinternet access
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed at the inn and fished out of the marina, secure property 4 restaurants nearby, friendly staff and updated rooms. Special thanks to Marsha at the crews inn restaurant and Charmaine at the inn for great service

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff are some of the friendliest people ever. Our room was clean and it is right next to the marina where your fishing vessel can pick you up. The restaurant that provides breakfast with your room is within easy walking distance. There is a duty free shop next door and also a miniature pharmacy. Monsta tarpon is a fishing charter business that takes care of the finest details for a flawless fishing trip.

Room Tip: they all face the marina and pool
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed overnight with my 10mth old baby and we were pleasantly surprised at how well the property was maintained and the high quality of the room decor.
It was unfortunate that they did not have a liquor license but we were allowed our own wine at dinner.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Our "staycation" at Crewsinn was a Memorable one. The children enjoyed the Pool and watching the Fishes on the way to the Restaurant. The room was Classy and clean and there were no Bugs (suprisingly). The only issue we had was that the Bed pillows were uncomfortable - they were too "high" and hurt the neck. (Great for watching TV but not for sleeping).. Simple fix though...

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2018

From the time I walked into the lobby I was greeted by excellent customer service and they were attentive throughout my stay.

The room was very spacious and cool, I had a room on the 2nd floor, the view from the balcony was quite pretty overlooking the pool, gorgeous grounds and marina. I found myself spending a lot of time on the balcony just relaxing and taking in the sights. The pool and yard are very clean and well kept.

The complimentary breakfast is the only downside for me, as it was not up to the standard I was accustomed to previously on coming to the restaurant as a paying customer.

I would definitely return, it was a wonderful escape from reality for a few days, and I'm recommending to all my friends. :)

Room Tip: Third floor, for sure. Corner rooms have a larger balcony
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo