“Every disappointment is for a good”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Chaguaramas
Crews Inn Hotel & Yachting Centre
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Chaguaramas
Chaguanas, Trinidad
“Every disappointment is for a good”
Reviewed 18 February 2011

Spent my birthday weekend. I enjoyed it to the max!!!!!! I was very impressed with the service both at the hotel as well as the resturant. The view from the balcony both day and night was excellent and breath taking. The only flaw I had was the musky/dusty scent in the room, for someone with asthma it was difficult, otherwise everthing else was excellent.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled on business
2 Thank WambuiWamboi

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
San Fernando, Trinidad
Reviewed 25 November 2010

Trinidad and Tobago is known for lack of customer service at hotels. Its usually non-existent but in this case, Crews Inn was an exception to the rule. Staff were friendly and helpful and even though those are basic requirements, I have to give credit to the few that display those qualities.
Additionally, the location is beautiful, the rooms comfortable and clean and the food ( breakfast buffet) was good. Overall my partner and I had an enjoyable and memorable stay.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Alana2010
trinidad
Reviewed 9 October 2010

Spent 2 nights here. Nice n Quiet and Clean too. The food was ok. Nice to see the yachts at night.
Getting there is straightforward too.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 August 2010

I booked a one night stay for my husband's birthday and was pleasantly suprised at how nice this hotel was.

The deluxe room had a kitchenette, king size bed, jacuzzi bathtub with a seperate shower. The view from the balcony was amazing and the sunsets spectacular. The pool was great, my young daughter thoroughly enjoyed both the pool and bathtub.

I agree with another reviewer though, the floors were dirty. You could not walk barefooted at all. The telephone in the room was not working either, so whenever I had to call the front desk, I had to use my mobile phone. The staff at the hotel was quite pleasant however the wait staff at the Lighthouse were horrible. They ALL need some customer service training.

I would stay at this hotel again however I would not waste my money at the Lighthouse and their disagreeable wait staff.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank Shazanna
england
Reviewed 11 August 2010

Muy husband and I chose Crewsinn to be married and it was absolutely beautiful. The service is variable and mostly pretty bad but Trinidad customer service is practically non-existent.

When booking a room, ask for the refurbished ones. The Deluxe rooms are not worth it really. The pool was absolutely wonderful, the best I have ever been to. You can't bathe in the sea there so this is a plus for this reason.

Breakfast is excellent and the room rates include breakfast. What was nice was that you could exchange the breakfast your room came with and just pay the difference. Excellent.

Dinner in the restaurant is overpriced but delicious. The marina itself is just lovely and well kept although the rooms are not that nice.

Crewsinn (that's how it is spelt) was our choice location to be married and we would go back there in spite of the service. Only a few staff (Sophie especially) was wonderful.

There are no freebies really even with long stays.

The scenery is just tremendous, the Gulf of Paria on one side and the Northern Range on the other. There are other restuarants around and we ate there a lot of the times. I'd definitely recommend Sails.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2010

lovely pool, very good service, excellent sleep, decent sunday breakfast. Tv needs upgrading door to patio needed fixing. ample parking. All in all an enjoyable stay.Not too sure for a long stay though. Maybe a discount for booking more than one night. Didnt like the fact you could actually smoke in the dining room all be it at the end of the room. The flies annoyed my husband more than the smokers did!

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2010

This has been our second one night stay at Crews Inn. We enjoyed this stay more. We went for a Saturday night, and the rate for Saturdays are really good for what you get. The rooms are always clean, the bathroom big and comfortable, as well as the beds.
We enjoyed the Sunday morning buffet breakfast, as the last time we stayed during the week, the breakfast really sucked.
The pool was a great temp and clean.
I look forward to many more getaways here in the future.
I would not recommend the restaurant for dinner. We usually take a short drive to Joe's or sails, which are very close by. Cafe del Mare has some nice sweet-tooth selections however. The Chocolate Royale slice of cake is to die for.
There is also a new bar that opened on the compound called Barracuda Bar, but their kitchen isnt functional yet and they use the lighthouse restaurant for food.So we did not bother, but it looked like a pretty cool lounge for drinks.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ackbar
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chaguaramas
Courtyard Port of Spain
#6 of 21 in Port of Spain
Kapok Hotel
Kapok Hotel
#5 of 21 in Port of Spain

Been to Crews Inn Hotel & Yachting Centre? Share your experiences!