“'Knit and Natter' a favourite.”
Review of Ballyclare Library

Ballyclare Library
Ranked #4 of 13 things to do in Ballyclare
Ballymena, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“'Knit and Natter' a favourite.”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I travel the 20 miles from my home in Ballymena every week to attend the 'Knit and Natter' with my daughter. The staff are friendly and always read to go the extra mile. They have a box of donated materials if we need some, and are always on the look out for new pattern books for the group. They also organise charity knitting for those of us who want to take part. We have knit teddy bear jumpers for Barnado's and tiny hats for Innocent Smoothies and Age UK.
Coffee, tea and biscuits are provided and there is a great atmosphere. At Christmas we have a small party where staff and knitters bring food.
I always look forward to my Tuesday nights.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Sandra M

Belfast, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Well worth a trip.”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I visit this library at least once a week despite the fact that it is not the closest to me. The staff and very friendly and helpful, there are many activities, including talks, children's circles, knit and natter and the infamous 'Murder Mystery Nights'.
I go to the Knit and Natter on a Tuesday night and enjoy the company and the tea and biscuits provided. Staff are only too happy to search for books, help you with the computers or any other query you might have.

Visited August 2014
3 Thank Sara Louise J
Antrim, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Is it any wonder...?”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Why apart from getting out if the cold would you want to go? There really is nothing to recommend it.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank EnjoysTheCraic
Ballynure, null, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Local library”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Visit the library every Wednesday with my grandchildren for Rythm & Rhyme which we love. They learn new rhymes and mix with other children and have a drink of juice and biscuit. They can enjoy the childrens section which has a great variety of books and plenty of seats which are child size too. We love it.

Visited June 2014