“Wonderful Christmas Get-away”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
“Wonderful Christmas Get-away”
Reviewed 25 June 2009 for a stay in December 2007

We really enjoyed our stay in Key West. Our condo was clean, well appointed,
easy to use and close to things to do. We would do it again.

FL
Reviewed 25 June 2009 for a stay in May 2009

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Beautiful and elegant!
Liked least: That the pool wasn't right outside my door!
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists

Your age range 35-44
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
“Beautiful, Clean, Relaxing”
Reviewed 25 June 2009 for a stay in February 2009

My fiance and I have been visiting Key West twice a year for several years now and this was by far one of our favorite trips. The location of the unit is ideal, we parked the car and didn't use it again until we had to leave. We rented bikes (you cannot keep them in the courtyard but there is a bike rack outside the gate) and rode all over the island. The property itself is beautifully landscaped with flowering plants. The unit is very tastefully decorated and comfortable. We will definately stay again. I must say we are a little on the picky side and this property met our expectations.

Liked best: Atmosphere
Liked least: Cannot think of anything
Your age range 35-44
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 25 June 2009 for a stay in November 2007

We visited the Caribbean Suite back in November, 2007. I had never rented a vacation home sight unseen before and was a bit nervous of what we would find when we arrived. It was beautiful!! It was much better than we had expected. The pictures on the Key West Vacation Rental website don't do it justice. It was close to the action, but not smack dab in the middle of it- we were traveling with with our 9 year old daughter. If you look at the pictures on the website, you will see a cat sitting on the front porch swing and guess what? That cat really does live there! OR at least one that looks just like him.
The daily cleaning service was immaculate and everything was clean and new looking. Loved the decorations and being able to have a full kitchen at our disposal if needed- only needed it for dishes to eat key lime pie for breakfast!
The grounds were beautiful and we felt safe as the courtyard was enclosed with a locked gate. The courtyard is beautiful and very relaxing.
About the only downside is that the pool was across the street in another courtyard and in a very shady area- abit too cold to swim in. But we really didn't need it because we spent our time on the beaches.
I would highly recommend the Caribbean Suite- infact we are going to Key West again this November and we are strongly leaning toward renting this property again.

Liked best: Beautiful accomodations
Liked least: Pool across the street
Travelling group: Family with young children
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
“Chilled out heaven”
Reviewed 25 June 2009 for a stay in February 2008

Loved the Caribbean Suite! Was the most expensive of the group of cottages, but well worth it. Decor and style were spot on - beautifully themed furnishings etc. Would highly recommend, and love to return in the future. One of the most chilled out, relaxing holidays we've ever had.

Friends getaway A romantic getaway
People with disabilities Older travelers
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing