“Fun!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Fun!”
Reviewed 30 November 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Loved the suite... Grounds well kept, very tropical, close to everything. Can't wait to go back!

Fl
Reviewed 14 November 2013 for a stay in September 2013

A TripAdvisor Member
“Beware of the misleading pictures !”
Reviewed 1 November 2013 for a stay in August 2013

You get what you pay for. This place is not very clean inside. Outside the complex is kept clean but inside you will find cockroaches and sheets that are not clean. You pay for the daily maid service but she never shows up despite repeated calls. Parking is a huge problem. There is severe shortage of parking spots. The pool is like a bath tub. Too small to swim so don't even bother to go there.
Overall, I was not happy with this place and will never go back there.

Management Response
1 Nov 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We at Key West Vacation Rentals strive to make sure that each guest is completely satisfied with their stay. We wish that we could have had the opportunity to show you how we would respond to these requests. In a future stay we would ask that you contact the office immediately upon noticing any of these issues. We have a pest control service that preventatively treats each unit for all pests. Our sheets are changed after every guest check in and out and every 3 days during longer stays. I regret that you did not understand that due to your bringing your pet that housekeeping can only be completed when you crate your pet or take them for a walk. We make many allowances to make sure that we can clean the unit daily upon your request when you take your pet out for their walk. Parking for these units is street parking only. During busy times we are more than happy to help you find adequate parking. Pools in Key West are relatively smaller than in most places due to lack of space. There are however 2 other pools available within the same block that were available for your use. Our staff takes great pride in ensuring that every guest is happy and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.
Oh
Reviewed 5 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012

A romantic getaway
Mavindy
Ormond Beach, Florida
“Do not stay at this hidious vacation rental location.”
Reviewed 10 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011
people found this review helpful

I found Key West Vacaton Rentals or also known as Key West Real Estate Company on line. This company is horrible to work with and I would NOT recommend it. Upon arrival the manager was rude and acted like we were a total bother. We stayed (for ONE night which was supposed to be FIVE) in the Little Havannah unit that had a loud, banging window air conditioner in the bedroom.

THE AREA IS HIDIOUS. Yes it is a couple of blocks off Duval, however, the neighborhood where the rentals are located is trashy. We felt we had to run to get to Duval safely. The area is trashy with an open laudromat across the street. The two pools, that they advertise you have access to, are not well kept and are in the middle of the garbage neighborhood. The neighborhood store is also very scary. We could have just stayed in a getto area were we live.

After one night of sleeping with a loud, banging air conditioner window unit, I called the manager and told her about it. She was rude again and did not even offer to send someone to fix it. I asked for my $500 deposit back, which it states you get if you cancel less than 30 days prior to your visit. She said rudely "you're already here so you don't get it back." We left and stayed at the beautiful Hyatt on Front street. The price was the same and the staff was extremely nice, which was the total opposite of the staff at Key West Vacation Rentals. We ended up paying an extra $1,000 to stay at a SAFE place and have a nice vacation.

DO NOT RENT FROM THIS COMPANY!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Leaving after one night
Liked least: The unit, neighborhood and staff
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
bdsbjmin
Boise, Idaho
“Havana Day Dreamin”
Reviewed 27 June 2011 for a stay in June 2011

All is great! Late night arrival check in is flawless! Nice location! Interior is very well maintained and supports a comfortable livable experience. Exterior is tropical beautiful!

Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists
A TripAdvisor Member
“Awesome experience and great management”
Reviewed 27 January 2011 for a stay in December 2010

This was my first experience with a vacation home. We did have a little trouble checking in at night, but that was on us. The facilities included all the comforts of home: even a grill and pet cockateils for the kids. The locked gate on the group of homes helps you to feel safe but allows you to socialize if you want with the neighbors. The location is steps away from the best of Key West. To top it all off, the management was knowledgeable, friendly, and efficient!

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing