“Bermuda suite was fantastic!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
miamimere...
Springboro, Ohio
“Bermuda suite was fantastic!”
Reviewed 9 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012
person found this review helpful

We stayed in the Bermuda suite for a week on our anniversary trip to Key West. I would HIGHLY recommend.

The suite is located in a secluded courtyard on Center Street, very central location. Right across the street is a CVS and a Subway (subs), next door is a scooter/bike rental. I was weary about the scooter rental next door and the noise (you can literally touch the scooters from your window), but we didn't hear them at all during the week. It was actually really convenient to have them next door as that is where we rented our scooters. Parking of the scooters wasn't an issue for us but we hear that we went during a slow week.

The courtyard and grounds around the villa are fantastic, banana & palm trees and birds chirping. The covered porch with chairs was great for the short times it rained during our trip, we would just sit outside and socialize with our villa-mates next door until the rain passed.

The pool is small, very small....but all you really need to get in and get cooled off. The only negative I have to say about this villa is that the pool chairs are VERY uncomfortable (think cheap plastic). But, if that's the worst part of the trip, you can't complain!!! :)

Be aware of the cancellation policy and either buy insurance or make sure that you are not changing any of your dates. The policy is very different than a normal hotel and you will not be able to make any changes within 60 days. The policy is strictly enforced and not something we had experienced before in traveling.

Overall, the villa was very spacious with tons of room for us. We loved having the ice maker and wireless in the unit. It was clean and had daily maid service for new towels, which was nice and not expected. I would definitely stay here again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and proximity to Duvall Street
Liked least: Need to invest in nice pool furniture that you can sit on
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Skeptical...
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 3 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

The Courtyard was absolutely gorgeous, tropical, and peaceful. The pool was small but served the purpose of cooling off. The duplex was clean and well appointed. The king bed upstairs was so very comfortable. The owners of the adjacent condo are the caretakers and are wonderful folks! We enjoyed our chats with both, but unfortuantely, did not get their names. My son was married in Key West last weekend and several of us stayed what I lovingly referred to as 'the Compound'. It was perfect for the occasion, as well as visiting and get togethers in the courtyard.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The courtyard and the condo could not have been nicer!
Liked least: No parking! Even got a parking ticket on Fleming St. with prepaid metered parking!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
A TripAdvisor Member
“Beautiful setting”
Reviewed 27 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012

We just loved the Bermuda suite. It was larger then we expected and was very clean and comfortable. We were not sure if we would be happy with location so close to Truman but glad to say we were wrong and felt like we were in the secret garden! Location was excellent and we walked everywhere. My only negative was the parking. Center is a busy road and it took us over 40 minutes to find a parking spot and many rounds around the block. We will be back next year.

Atlanta. GA
Reviewed 4 November 2010 for a stay in January 2010

Travelling group: Friends
A TripAdvisor Member
“Our Key West Home”
Reviewed 23 July 2009 for a stay in July 2009

This place is as advertised! The location is very
convenient to everything we wanted to see and do,
yet quiet at night. The courtyard gave us the
ambiance of being secluded in a tropical paradise.
The rooms were accurately described online, and
very clean. I loved the shower push buttons for
shampoo, body soap, etc. The maids were non-
obtrusive and flexible while still making sure we
were serviced daily, even Sunday. My only
complaint is that the parking was awful even by Key
West standards, which,let's face it, are awful. I
will stay here again if we come by boat or fly in.
If we drive again, I'll have to consider carefully,
as loading and unloading were an extreme hassle,
which is unpleasant in the heat even if you are
parked close by.

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: The tropical layout and ambiance
Liked least: PARKING LACK
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups

Families with young children Tourists
NY
Reviewed 5 July 2009 for a stay in May 2005

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Nice furnishings, good location
Liked least: Kitchen window view was a mechanic's shop of some sort
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing