“Perfect Location”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

JACfromDC
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Perfect Location”
Reviewed 12 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

We stayed in the Bermuda Suite for several days. Could not have picked a better location. The complex is in the center of everything so we could walk to any attraction on both sides of the island. The condo is lovely. The grounds are beautiful. This unit is near the street and so there is a little noise but nothing serious. Seems like a really safe area too. Nice spot. We will definitely recommend to friends.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
NY
Reviewed 31 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

“Wonderful retreat”
Reviewed 18 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

The Bermuda Suite was absolutely wonderful. The unit and the complex are impeccable, main court yard is darling and inviting. The unit had a large amount of space to be able to relax, cook dinner and rest comfortably. The location was within walking distance to everything, close to Duval but was gated and safe. As soon as you walked through the iron gates, you felt like you were in a manicured garden miles away from the hustle and bustle.
Key West Rental Company and their staff were fantastic to work with, sent detailed pictures of the units in the complex and answered many questions with good recommendations about the surrounding area.
I would return in a heartbeat! Thank you for a wonderful stay.
Becci from Kentucky

Luxury-minded travelers
Ann Arbor
Reviewed 17 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

“Great stay”
Reviewed 21 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Great place for a vacation, close to everything and still really quiet och peaceful. Lovely small dippingpool, not very comfy chairs by the pool but still nice with both shade and sun. Nice apartment with comfortable bed upstairs, the sofa downstairs also comfortable. The airconditioner broke down when we where there but was replaced within a couple of hours. On the downside -not a lot of parkingoptions, once we got a good spot on the street we didn't want to move the car. We will come again :)

A romantic getaway
Fl.
Reviewed 14 November 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Would definitely stay here again!”
Reviewed 14 November 2013 for a stay in August 2013

The Bermuda Suite was perfect for my husband and I plus my parents. We purchased a Groupon for $799 for a 4 night stay at a Key West Rentals property and picked the Bermuda Suite because I was told by a company worker that it could accomodate 4 adults comfortably. He was right!! What we paid was a steal for this hidden gem. We would definitely stay again if the price is right.

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing