4,770 results
All reviews bite bar one bedroom suite villa group car ferry time share fast ferry zama restaurant all inclusive package murphy bed all inclusive plan full kitchen ferry to isla mujeres washer dryer per device timeshare presentation sushi hammock on the balcony
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

1 week isn't good enough for this resort. High end and very nice location. Food and drinks were on point. 5 pools at this resort and it never felt crowded. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Room service was the best I've ever had.My wife wanted to stay longer because she loved it there. Will visit again

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Varma M
Juan G, Director General at Villa del Palmar Cancun Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Dear Varma M,

Thank you for providing us the opportunity of hosting you at Villa del Palmar Cancun and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I am pleased to read that you had an unforgettable experience and that our team has done a great job taking care of every detail during your stay. Your comments inspire us to keep making our guests’ satisfaction possible.

It will be an honor for Villa del Palmar Cancun to have you back and offer you our sincere hospitality on your next visit.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

What an amazing resort for families. We had the best of both worlds because of the fantastic kids club. They offer activities all day in a very safe environment for children age 4-12. My son loved the staff (Nelly, Deneb, Isabel, Pamela) and wanted to participate in all they had to offer. We also used the in room babysitting service with Nelly while we enjoyed an evening of dinner on our own. We trusted these wonderful girls and it helped make our vacation even more enjoyable because we had some adult time. I could not thank these girls enough for everything!
The food is much higher quality than I have had at other all-inclusives and that may have something to do with the fact of it being an optional all -nclusive. Every dining experience was great including the buffet. I think the breakfast buffet is the best I have ever had with so many options. Dinner buffet had fresh seafood cooked to order and it was superb.
My son loved the pool with the bridge and the kid's pool. They also have an adults only and a large main pool. We could not get him away from the water bridge!
Eustaquio was our main waiter at the pool area and had our drinks ready for us by the end of the week knowing what we wanted. He and Benjamin were great.
Our one room suite was lovely and more than enough space for the three of us. I thought everything was clean and housekeeping was efficient.
The only negative is the check signing but I understand there is really no way around that with it being all-inclusive optional. We always tip generously but I felt a sense of more pressure on the tipping situation because of it.
Overall resort is very beautiful and well maintained and most importantly safe. Thank you to all of the staff that made this family vacation unforgettable. Hope to be back next year!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank yelhayh11

Dear yelhayh11,

Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction with Villa del Palmar Cancun and for sharing the details of your stay with us.

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Eustaquio, Benjamin / pool waiter and the team members you mentioned.

On behalf of our Villa del Palmar Cancun team, we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 20 June 2018

This was our fourth visit to the Villa del Palmar. Each time it just gets better. The service and the dinning options have made it increasingly more attractive. The rooms are very comfortable and relaxing.. We found the service is as good as any resort we have stayed at, and we have been to Cancun and the Riviera Mia more than 30 times.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Jeff B
Juan G, Director General at Villa del Palmar Cancun Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear Jeff B,

Reviewed 19 June 2018

This was our second visit this year since we became members in January. The staff at the resort are always on their game and very hospitality pros. The staff and food and at Villa del Palmar made all our rainy days enjoyable anyways, Miguel at La Casona outdoor bar did a great job of bringing all of us from different places together for one big windy wet and wild party.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Janet C
Juan G, Director General at Villa del Palmar Cancun Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Janet C,

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Miguel/ Davino’s Rest and the team members you mentioned.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I stayed here only three days, experienced a rude bellman and unhelpful front desk. They assigned a king size bed for 1 adult and two kids, never mind that I called the day before travel to confirm we had two beds; then they blamed Costco (travel agent) for the mix up, saying Costco sent in the reservation as two adults and one child- makes no sense-why would you assign two adults and one child (7 yrs) to Kind size room instead of the requested two bed. They were more interested in repeating to me that room types are guaranteed not number of beds, than figuring our how to help me. One should not spend the first few hours of a vacation figuring out room mix up, nor be encountered by hotel staff who act like you should be glad to be there, period; Iron in my room did not work, reported this to the front, waited close to one hour for replacement and eventually used iron in my friends room.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank yshyntu

Dear yshyntu,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us and for trusting us with your vacation.

I am sorry that we did not provide the experience that you and your family expected. It is very important for us to know the areas that we need to improve. You may rest assured that your comments about (I would like to say that the kind of bed is not garantee, remplac iron) will be taken into consideration and we will act in a timely manner to prevent this from happening again.

We hope you will give us the opportunity to host you again so that we may serve you with the warmth and hospitality for which we are recognized.