WE chose the EPM for our 50th wedding anniversary after research on Tripadvisor and stayed for 2 weeks March 18th to April 1st. What a brilliant decision as the EPM was, without doubt, the best hotel based holiday we have ever experienced.
What made it so special? it was the staff, room (block 5), food, weather, beach, restaurants, hotel grounds, service levels, shows, premium brand drinks, etc; but most of all being treated so special for our anniversary.
When we arrived we had a glass of Champagne and wet flannel after the 11 hour flight. Shown to our room there was a bottle of Champagne, flowers, chocolates and heart shaped towel with rose petals.
Many thanks to Guondoline Flores, Concierge, for all your excellent service and arrangements making our anniversary so special. Our room was decorated on our last night with rose petals from the bed, with beautiful double swan feature, leading to the Jacuzzi decorated with heart shaped petals and candles. Very, very much appreciated. We had a special champagne breakfast in our room and decorated table for our evening meal. It was also my birthday during the holiday which was celebrated with many thanks to the staff and decorations.
Thanks for the phenomenal service and attention to detail from ALL the very well trained staff but we must especially mention; Shenily who greeted us every morning/lunch at the Toscana, Fredy for his fabulous service in the outside Toscana morning/lunch, Rubbin inside the Toscana and Nancy for her fabulous omelettes.
We tried all the marvellous restaurants and our favourites were Chez Isabelle, Spice and The Lobster House. We loved the powdery white sandy beach and service from Raul. Yes there was seaweed for 2 days after high winds but it was soon cleared up and we had 10 days of clear turquoise water. Beach sunbeds were always available.
The nightly turndown was more than just for the bed linen but also more clean towels (2nd time each day) tidy room with cleaned shower/bathroom and Jacuzzi.
The theatre shows were very good and the bands/singers were also of a high standard. Once again, thank you EPM for making our anniversary SO SO special and memorable. This really is a 5 star plus hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury adults-only resort nestled among seven swimming pools on a powdery white sand beach, in a community that boasts a spectacular Greg Norman signature golf course. This jewel of Cancun sets a new standard of luxury for all-inclusives with finely tuned amenities such as one-of-a-kind accommodations including two-story rooftop terrace suites with a private Plunge pool, meticulous service, gourmet cuisine, an exquisite spa and the signature Excellence Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Savannahville Tours N.V., Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Excellence Playa Mujeres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Excellence Playa Mujeres Hotel Playa Mujeres
- Excellence Hotel Playa Mujeres
- Playa Mujeres Excellence Hotel
- Excellence Playa Mujeres Cancun