We stayed at EPM 5/6/2014-5/13/2014 for our honeymoon. We LOVED it and will return some day!
Our junior swim out suite room was amazing. We were near the spa so it was nice and quiet. Clean. Turn down service at night, around 7pm (usually when you're at dinner). They refill your mini bar each day. Room service is included (we got it 3x).
The food was excellent. We loved Agave (great margaritas here too) and Basmati the best. Lobster House was good for dinner - get the grilled lobster! At first we thought the portions were small but after a day or 2, we agreed it was better that way! Ha. You can order 1, 2, 3, however many appetizers you'd like, 2 entrees, etc. We are from NJ where we have great Italian food, so we skipped Toscana for dinner. The beach hut was good for lunch if you want to stay on the beach instead of drying off/getting dressed for lunch.
The overall service was very good - beach and poolside wait staff!
Miile Spa was very relaxing - we got the hydrotherapy session with on the beach massages. Next time I'd get the massage indoors. The outdoor massage hut was near people lying out (some talking loudly).
Entertainment was EXCELLENT - especially the Michael Jackson show and the beach dinner party. So fun!!
I would say the ONLYYY issue was not having top shelf liquor at a luxury resort such as this one. I stuck to the house Sauvignon Blanc for dinner each night and I wasn't a huge fan of their mixed drinks - daquiris and margaritas - too sweet! To us, their mixers like cranberry juice, tasted like Crystal Light. But, it wasn't the end of the world.
We would definitely go back and recommend EPM!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury adults-only resort nestled among seven swimming pools on a powdery white sand beach, in a community that boasts a spectacular Greg Norman signature golf course. This jewel of Cancun sets a new standard of luxury for all-inclusives with finely tuned amenities such as one-of-a-kind accommodations including two-story rooftop terrace suites with a private Plunge pool, meticulous service, gourmet cuisine, an exquisite spa and the signature Excellence Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Savannahville Tours N.V., Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Excellence Playa Mujeres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Excellence Playa Mujeres Hotel Playa Mujeres
- Excellence Hotel Playa Mujeres
- Playa Mujeres Excellence Hotel
- Excellence Playa Mujeres Cancun