“Outstanding - A Real Gem in Paradise!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Excellence Playa Mujeres

Excellence Playa Mujeres
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Playa Mujeres
London
“Outstanding - A Real Gem in Paradise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2009

My wife and I stayed in the EPM in July for 2 weeks. During our stay it was my wife's birhday and our wedding anniversary.

This hotel is excellent on every level. I have personally worked in the travel industry for many years at a senior level and have been priviledged to stay and work in some of the best hotels in the world. This is up here with them all.

The rooms are spacious and very comfortable and are both private and quiet as well. You have a lounge area, jacuzzi , walk in shower area and double sinks. There is copious ammounts of wardrobe space for clothing and a mini-bar that is free and topped up daily with drinks of your choice. The room service menu is excellent and 24 hours and the televsion coverage is through and for all tastes.

The restauarants are all excellent and we are used to staying in 5* Hotels all over Europe, Carribean and Asia. The choice of food appeals to all tastes and what makes them all the more special is that you do not have to make a reservation in any of them which allows you to eat what you want, when you want. This matches all other top 5* hotels on multiple levels, quailty of food, choice, outstanding service and great decor and ambience. You can breakfast in three different restaurants either on the beach or in the main restaurant or if you are feeling particularly lazy you can have breakfast served from an excellent menu on your room terrace.

The breakfast choice is personally the best I have experienced as the choice is so varied that you would be able to eat all the choices in a 2 week holiday.

The overall service in the hotel was outstanding in all departments, bar restuarant, entertainment, room service, spa, chambermaids, general manangement etc etc etc. An example I can give you is if you order a gin and tonic or a vodka and tonic they will serve you Bombay Saphire or Stolli as house.

The Spa is the best I have experienced and offers the most relaxing experience in stunning surroundings. Ask for Vanessa, excellent massuese and reflexoligist.

The entertainment in the evenings is excellent in a beautiful salon, it is both varied and fun and will apeall to all taste's.

A little secret that I will not give too much away so not to spoil the surprse is the lazy river?? All I will say is get yourself a cocktail, lay on a lilo and float and float and doze and relax till your hearts content.

We do not like to stay in large hotels and rather stay in small boutique style hotels and please do not be put off by the ammount of rooms it is spaced out perfectly and once there a couple of days it feels small and intimate.

Directly opposite the hotel is an island called Isla de Mujeres. A beautiful island where you hire a golf cart and drive around for the day. We swam with dolphins which was amazing. Not to distract from the tour operators selling excursions and they do offer some excellent tours however my recomendation regarding teh island is that you go across on your own. Get a taxi across to the port which is a 10 min drive from the hotel and totally safe, buy your ticket which is 12 US return and the golf buggy hire office is directly opposite the port where you arrive. Ignore the local guys at the port selling they hwill try and stop you to offer you tours etc just go across the road to the hire shop £20.00 for a half day. Excllent value and great fun. The ferry goes across every 30mins..

Back to the hotel, we are going back next year for another 2 weeks and this is something that we never do. We always try somewhere new every year this however is such excellent value and so special that it deserves another visit.

To close, I would just like to say that for me, who has worked for many years in the travel and service industry, that the mark of good hotel is not just in the facilities and service they provide but how they deal with and react when there is a problem or someone is disatisfied. This is when you truley see how much a hotel, it's staff and the management really care about thier guests. We had a problem with service in one of the restuarants one evening (nothing major but enough to want to say something) and within 5 mins of bringing it to the attention of a waiter the Food and Beverage Manager for the whole came to our table and resolved the situation instantly. Brilliant, professional and attentive.

The General Management in the EPM are visible all the time and are always available to speak to guests, answer any questions. They will approach you and enquire about the enjoyment of your stay. The Assistant General Manager is exceptional and is the most profesional and solution orientated manager Ihave experienced. She comes from ibiza in Spain, as the hotel is Spanish owned and the team she manages provide outstanding service across all departments, front of house and back house.

You will leave this hotel feeling like you have made amny friends and that is not just with fellow guests. These people really care about your enjoyment and well being and are committed that you have a relaxing, quaility holiday.

Virginia to you and the team thank you so much for a wonderful stay. You are an exceptional team and good luck on the 26th September.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,003)
  • Korean first
Stuttgart, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2009

My husband and I just returned from a five night stay August 15-20th. I read several poor reviews about this place but I suppose you just can't make some people happy! We went with two other couples--all of which are very well traveled. My husband and I have been to one other all inclusive in Riviera Maya, Mexico --The Adventura Spa Palace-which was also nice but the Excellence was truly fantastic! The service was great, the food was good--some things were better than others but I can honestly say I didn't have a bad meal. The breakfast is amazing. Some of the desserts were bland but others were great!

We had a swim out suite in Building 7 which was a perfect location --We will always book a swim out suite-That was the best! You can order room service to your patio to enjoy by the pool. It's so convenient when you want to cool off for just a minute...You always have your area with loungers and it's never crowded--perfect!

We were pretty impressed with the shows--The magic show was fun--The Circus show was very cool and we loved the Carribbean dance show! It is very hot in the theater--Even though front and center are the best seats, the sides offer fans and is much more comfortable. Go to the shows!

I understand the bathroom concern but I must say that many of the nicer, new hotels have this same design. We actually love it!

Things to know:

When you arrive at Cancun airport --immediately go to Immigration. The line was SO long and we took our time to get there making our line and wait much longer. The same applies after you finish with Immigration and head to Customs--hurry!

Book a private transfer to avoid confusion (We didn't do that last time--MUCH easier this time) We booked through www.dreamdays.com --Excellent communication, friendly, on time, good driver and nice Escalade!

Make sure and make reservations if you want to sit Hibachi at Spice. It's wonderful for a group of friends and it's a private room! They served us cappuccinos and after dinner drinks.

Take out the Hobie Cat sailboats. It's free and if you're inexperienced in sailing, for a tip, the guys there will take you out for a few and give you a lesson.

The CafeKafe frozen concoction at the CafeKafe bar is the best drink there! I think between the six of us we drank about 100! (Can't imagine where these extra pounds came from....) Certain waiters at the pool bars will go to that bar and get them for you --some won't.

Bring your laptop! I read the WIFI was spotty but we had absolutely no problems. We connected once and were connected the entire time. I enjoyed sitting out on our daybed checking emails and uploading a picture or two to Facebook for our friends to see what we were doing...

You can get change (for tipping) at the check in counter. You obviously do not have to tip but we chose to. Most of the staff works so hard and takes care of so many small details that we didn't even think of or expect. They deserve it! I read a review that said "If you can afford to go here, you can afford to tip!" ..and I completely agree.

Do not miss the French Toast with brown sugar and cinnamon at Barcelona. It is seriously delicious! I ate it every single day and still want it now.

Make sure your guy packs several pairs of slacks. They really stick to the dress code and will politely turn you away. We enjoyed the dress code. After being in bathing suits alllll day, it was nice to change things up a bit! It's not necessary to bring suits, just slacks and button down shirts. ...Although, I will say we saw many couples in cocktail attire in the evening. It's romantic and classy.

Although we did not book the EC upgrade, from everything I saw and read it wasn't worth the extra money. The rooms are identical and most of the EC rooms appeared to be in the back of the resort. Sure, you get access to the EC club room but for what? An appetizer and WIFI? We had all of that for a lot less.....

Bring a hat!!! That sun is brutal sometimes! I brought my floppy hat but my husband was headed to the gift shop on day two for a baseball cap to wear in the pool! Also bring LOTS of sunscreen. I thought we were good with two aerosol cans--Nope, we went through that in two days. It's $18-$22 for a bottle. Pack the lotion or twelve aerosol cans.

Be careful --All of the marble in the rooms and the walkways outside are SO slippery! I know I read that before but still almost busted it several times!

The daily poker tournaments are great for the guys! (and the girls!) Our guys loved them! They played three days. It was only a table of about 10-12 so it lasted for just a couple hours. It's by the main pool bar so we just hung out there while they played.

There is an informal buffet by the beach--We had not read that anywhere so it was a nice surprise--It was great when you just wanted a little snack but you are in soaking wet pool clothes. They had nachos, burgers, etc.

If you want me to nitpick, I could. We didn't get turn down service two nights. We lived. We encountered one or two "not as friendly" bartenders. Ok, no tip. The lobster isn't as good as the one I would pay $50 for in Florida. It was still lobster that I drowned in garlic butter sauce. The room smells a tad musty. They give you incense. Burn it. In two days the room will smell of chlorine, perfume and shampoo. We asked for toothpaste one day and never received. We told the Concierge and shortly thereafter had toothpaste. There are going to be little things no matter where you go. This resort is well managed, pays strong attention to detail, has consistently good food with great presentation (not 5 star, but GOOD!) , has amazing grounds and very kind staff. We were here to relax, enjoy each other and our friends' company--that's exactly what we did and had an amazing time!

29 Thank cegmsg
florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2009

My bride ( of almost 30 yrs) and I just returned from 5 days, 4 nites at EPM. It is every bit as beautiful as the pics on their website. the accomodations were perhaps the best we've ever had. We chose the swim out unit at the pool (1st floor ) and couldnt have been happier. We stayed in the 8000 building and were close to everything. The resort is spread out a bit but easy to navigate. The staff was very friendly and eager to accomodate all of your wants. Of the 7 restaurants available, we ate at the Lobster house, the french, italian, and asian restaurants. For us, the food was outstanding, but we are not picky eaters. The buffet breakfast in the Barcelona restaurant was the largest we had ever seen, and you could get eggs, omellets, etc cooked to order. Not all of the restaurants are open every nite, but there is a posting provided when maid service comes in to turn down your bed in the evening. Drinks are plentiful and you can get any brand you want, just ask. There is nitely entertainment in the open theatre and it ranges from pretty good to extremely good. There is not a whole lot of nitelife, but the lounge is open for dancing from 11 to 1 am. On our last nite there, we shared a teppinyaki table in the Spice restaurant with 2 wonderful couples both on their honemoon. Thanks to Brinn and Hanna from Liverpool in the UK and Eric and Andrea from Alabama for making the nite a blast !!! Especially the dancing in the Alegra lounge afterwards. Towels can be a little hard to find around the pool, but the attendants will bring you some if you just ask.
As for tipping, even though this is an all inclusive resort, we chose to tip the staff and bartenders when they served us. Its amazing to see the looks on their faces when you give them just a couple dollars, and we felt their work ethic was well worth it. If you can fit it into your schedule, you must try the couples massage... well worth it. We could find nothing to complain about, and will most certainly return to this Mexican paradise again. Please contact us if we can answer any other questions about the resort.

20 Thank softfade
Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2009

This was my second time back and we couldn't have be more pleased. The staff is very friendly, the grounds are kept immaculate and beautiful!! No other resorts around so you have plenty of beach space if you get tired of one of the 7 pools! Can't wait to go back next year!

• Stayed August 2009
13 Thank gingermaxwell
London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2009

My wife and I stayed at Excellence Playa Mujeres for one week. We have stayed at the other Excellence resort at Riviera Maya and thought we would try the newer Player Mujeres resort this time. I'll keep this short as most of the other reviews I have read say it all. Everything about the resort from the initial greeting, through to the rooms, food, facilities and service were totally spot on. We did not ask for a specific room or area of the resort, we booked a spa/pool view (not swim out and not Excellence club), we were given a complementary upgrade to an Excellence club room. As you probably know, all the rooms are that same design internally and on the balcony. As far as I could see, the difference with the Excellence club rooms is the inclusion of fruit and spirits (vodka,gin,tequila,whisky,brandy) and a bottle of Champaign etc in the room, a slightly nearer location to the main area (we had room 7254) and use of the Excellence club lounge with drinks, snacks, internet etc. We really did appreciate the club room upgrade. But I must stress, as far as we are concerned there are NO 'bad' rooms at this resort. If you want a swim up room and you want some privacy, request building 2, 3 or 4.

We really could not fault this resort, the food is very very good, the service is excellent and the staff are friendly and speak fluent English. The pools are very clean and well maintained, the spa is top quality and rooms are amazing.

Two tips for you:

1) Go on the organised bike ride and 9.00 am (most days I think), it is so much more that a bike ride, you get to see parts of the resort you would not normally see, for instance the owners of the resort have a small zoo on site !!

2) Go on the cooking class, you won't learn how to cook, but you will get a behind the scenes tour of the kitchens of one of the main restuarants, very interesting.

For both the above, you will meet a charming and witty guy called Antonio, he is a real character and a great ambassador for the Excellence group - don't miss these two. He also does air rifle shooting (which we did) and archery (which we did not get to).

If you take the day trip to Chichen Itza, it leaves at 7.45am but does not actually arrive until 11.45am - you have been warned. When they say it stops at an authentic Mayan village on route, what they actually mean is it stops at an overpriced tacky gift shop.

Each night you get a sheet describing the next days events with your turndown service, I have all of these and can scan them if anyone would like to see them - drop me a mail.

Do not miss the Michael Jackson show - it's superb!

If you are considering an all inclusive Mexican resort and you are not looking for a 'spring break' type of atmosphere (Excellence is so much more sophisticated and upmarket then that) we have no hesitation recommending this resort.

We would love to go back, and hope to do so next year.....

Feel free to email any questions and I'll try and answer them for you.

26 Thank davebryant
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2009

We celebrated our 15th anniversary with a stay at EPM Aug 3-8 and we can only say the name of the Excellence properties is definitely truth in advertising! We have stayed at Grand Oasis Cancun, Club Viva Maya (Playa), El Dorado Royale, Barcelo Maya, The Royal Cancun, and last year we took our kids to Gran Sirenis Maya. We're a hard-working couple raising 3 kids and our family loves the beach. So we look for good food, good service, nice rooms with a big shower, and we don't even consider rooms without a whirlpool any longer! We thought El Dorado was good, we thought The Royal was unbeatable, but the TA reviews convinced us to try EPM. We both agree that EPM now tops our list for Adult-only resorts. We rely heavily on TA reviews and pics prior to travelling, so we thought we should post a review and pics to do our part in paying it forward.

FUNJET
we usually book through worry free, but the pig flu must have hit them hard b/c they are suspending flight service from DFW Aug 15. We booked through FunJet b/c they had a direct Sun Country flight out of DFW for our dates. Other than a slight mishap when using online booking, which resulted in us booking 2 trips instead of 1, Funjet was good. It was probably more of a problem on the credit card company's end than Funjet(which is why we HATE credit cards!). We love Dave Ramsey, but we have a credit card for buying stuff like this. ID theft is way too prevalent for us to return from vacation and find that our bank account has been cleaned out by some Nigerian Prince who has upteen million in gold bullion he wants to share with us! But after all the $$ stuff was worked out, it was good. In the end, flight was great, there were no hidden charges, and the pkg included private RT transfer - so Funjet is OK in our book.

This is the first time we have gone to Mexico that didn't include a theme-park-long line to clear customs! We landed @ 9:45 am, walked right through customs, got our bags, caught our Lomas van and we were checking in at EPM by 11:00 am! Less time waiting - more time playing, just like we try to plan (and for only the second time, it worked perfectly).

ROOM
We had emailed Esther, the EPM concierge, to request the complimentary anniversary pkg and to request a room in building 7 for privacy and a shot at ocean-view (based on TA reviews). Her email replies were prompt, and while she couldn't guarantee us a particular room, she promised to pass our requests along.

When we checked in, EPM was @ 59% operating capacity. Being that it was early, we took a pager, went to find our room, found our maid and gave her $10 and asked for our room to be ready "rapidamente". Then we grabbed some lunch and hit the beach until our room was ready. Our pager went off @ 1:30 (yeah, that $10 spot worked) and we went to get our room. Hands-down, the best room we've ever stayed in. The bed was comfortable, the shower was amazing, the television was entertaining, the couch was intersting, and the whirlpool was relaxing. We were thinking "luxury" before we even ascended the "Stairway to Heaven", which bumped our trip to a whole new level of spoiled. We splurged on booking a RTT and it was the best $$ ever spent. If you want a special trip, book a RTT - roll change, pick up cans, do what you gotta do to splurge on the RTT! We are actually embarassed that we took a trip to the beach, but spent most of our time on that darn rooftop! It's just that good. This room could be anywhere in the world and it would be perfect...the beach is just gravy baby!

FOOD
EPM food was really good. Based on our past experiences in Mexico, we've transitioned from surviving the week on fruit, chips, guacamole and omelettes to really liking the food at the 4+ star resorts. I guess the resorts are listening to reviews that state their food "sucks" and it's a deal-breaker for return visits. We had Barcelona lunch the day we arrived and breakfast there the next morning. It was typical buffet - not great, but not bad. They hold a Mexican Fiesta dinner a couple nights a week and we ate that one night and it was good too. Spice was closed a couple of nights also, which the tepan experience is always a blast. But we have rave reviews for Lobster House and The Grill. We love steak & seafood, so when we find something good, we don't leave. We ate every other night at these 2 places, with exception of the first night and last night (they were closed). The grilled lobster, Mahi-Mahi, lobster cocktail and filet were all awesome. Now we know there have been (and will be future) reviews that disagree with this statement, but we'll put the filet and lobster up against any we've had in the US. Even the deserts actually tasted sweet at EPM. The last night we ate Italian, and it was good steak & fish too, but not quite as good as LH and Grill.

Room service was actually great and would be perfect if the menu was a bit more diverse. We had late breakfast delivered every other morning after the first, we only ate lunch twice all week and it was RS (fajitas were awesome), and we had chocolate cake and cheescake delivered late every night (yeah, we stay up late and sleep in). We never set our expectations very high for food in Mexico, but the food at The Royal and EPM have definitely surpased our expectations.

ACTIVITY
We take these trips to unplug, turn off the cell phone, and just lay around living on "Island Time". I mean, last year we took the kids to Xel-Ha and they had fun, but they were just as happy to lay on the beach and drink "red snow cones" all day. So we don't do much running around. The fact that you can parasail, kayak, sail, scuba, fish, etc right from the EPM beach is cool, but we didn't do any excursions. We've "been there, done that, and gotten the t-shirt" from about every excursion down there. But there are a few things worth mentioning.

In all of our trips down there, we've never gone over to Isla Mujeres. One overcast afternoon, we decided to grab a cab ($15 1-way), caught the 5:30 pm ferry ($14 rt tix) to Isla Mujeres, rented a golf cart ($18/hr) and drove around the island. We spent the evening shopping and caught the 9:00 pm ferry back in time to have dinner @ EPM. Now, many of you will consider that a wasted trip, but it was perfect for us. This was a scouting trip for the next time we take the kids - plus we'd have had more fun exploring the island with them along anyway.

You have to check out the Michael Jackson tribute show! We don't know if it's b/c he's dead now or what, but it really was cool. Every resort we've stayed at with evening shows always had a stupid MJ act - and the operative word is "stupid". But this wasn't just some guy lip-syncing Billie Jean and moonwalking off the stage for some lame Cher follow-up. This was an hour-long show featuring a guy that was dead on MJ - with all the moves, lights, smoke and hot dancers. He covered most of the hits in a packed theatre with the crowd going wild. It was really cool.
By the way, if any of you have seen the movie "The Proposal", there is a dude dancer at EPM that looks just like the dude in the movie who is always popping up (if you've seen the movie, you know who we're talking about!). We saw this guy the first night and we were rolling!

The gym is really nice, but we didn't go - we figure why do something in Mexico that you can do at home. We don't have a RTT at home, so when it came to deciding between weights/treadmill and the rooftop, the rooftop won!

We tried the hydrotherapy circuit in the spa and it was worth it ($60/couple). At first, we were like "this sucks" b/c the first stop is in the sauna, which is like 5 times hotter than the surface of the sun. It was like they took all the heat and humidity in OK, TX and Mexico and piped it into this thing. We lasted like 2 minutes in there, but by the end of the hour-long session, we were in veggie-mode. We were gonna go back the next day for a couples massage and hydro circuit again, but we couldn't drag ourselves off that darn rooftop!

We always like to sit by the pool or beach and paint that crap they sell on the little cart, but even the rooftop stole that time from us. This is like the first trip ever to Mexico that we didn't bring something home that we painted. Oh, well.

STAFF/SERVICE
Excellence - truth in advertising! Everyone there was great. Within 5 minutes of getting to our room, Alredo, the concierge for bldg 7, came by to check on us and had a kid with him to show us how to operate the rtt pool. We realized that it ran on a timer system and you could pretty much set it yourself if you wanted to, but we usually called the kid when we needed water added or something as opposed to just pushing buttons and turning knobs. We get onto our kids for that crap all the time, so we thought we better practice what we preach. Alfredo was still standing in our door when the phone rang. It was the front desk asking if our room was to our satisfaction. Alfredo took care of setting up our anniversary breakfast, scheduling our spa visit, and giving us all sorts of other info on the resort.

Any time we called for something (which was only for RS and a couple of other times for the pool), someone came immediately and we always got a follow-up phone call to ask if everything was good. Once again, there have been (and will be future) reviews contrary to this. But we're convinced it probably has more to do with the capacity of the resort during your stay...of course it's going to be harder to keep everyone happy at the same time when the place is full. When we ordered RS and they told us 35 minutes, it was there, if not early. EPM staff presented a very clear operating mission that customer service and satisfaction was a priority.

The only person we really developed any relationship with was a really sharp waiter in the LH and Grill named Angel. After the first time, we asked for him or he'd see us arrive and come get us and seat us himself. We gave him our anniversary card for dinner, went and caught the evening show, then came back and he had us a special spot set up on the Grill side (which was closed that evening) for dinner. Whatever we asked for, he got it. We tipped Angel really good all week b/c he deserved it. The last night, the LH and Grill were closed, so we ate Italian. He was working in there and we didn't know it or would have asked for him. He spotted us and came by to talk to us for a few minutes. We told him we'd see him on our next trip (oh yeah, we're definitely going back).

By the way, we were so happy with our EPM room that we went to find Esther the concierge to per$$onally thank her for whatever part she played in hooking us up with our picture-perfect room.

TIPPING
Regardless of how the President defines "rich", we're not and don't consider ourselves wealthy at all. But when we can scrape together enough $$ to take a trip like this, tipping is not a deal-breaker for us. We reward hard work, effort and attitude when it comes to tipping, whether it is at home or in Mexico. What we've found is most of these folks are like alot of us - overworked and underpaid. But they take alot of pride in doing a good job and if they get a tip, they get a tip. We started with tipping the maid before we got our room and we tipped her every day a few bucks - she took care of us all week. We gave the beach butler dude a $5 spot every day when we got to the beach and he kept us wet. We hooked Angel up with $5-10 every night and he never let us down. Our philosophy, take care of them, they take care of you.

SUMMARY
We're thinking about trying to go back to EPM with some friends next year, but we're worried it will be a wasted trip to spend quality time with our friends b/c honestly, that stupid rooftop got most of our time this trip! But one thing we noticed about the RTT pool was the cold water - it makes sense. It is constantly circulated to keep it clean and keep mosquitos away. So staying in a RTT during the winter months may not be worth it b/c the water may be too cold to spend much time in it. In August, that's the coolest water you're going to find in Mexico! So we may go and try to book regular suites so we'll spend more time on the beach and with our friends. But we will definitely, at some point, be staying in a RTT suite at EPM again!

Unfortunately, there are only two outcomes when good reviews keep going up: either the place becomes so booked we can't get it; or the demand drives the price up and we can't afford it! However, there are Excellence properties now in Cancun, Maya and Punta Cana. There is also an Excellence going up in Jamaica and they told us they were going to build another resort right next to this one (besides La Amada). So there should be enough Excellence to go around (hopefully). If the Jamaica resort is like the EPM, we're going to try it out when it opens...been wanting to go there anyway, but couldn't find a room good enough for the price.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
28 Thank JSWUSA
Santa Rosa, Ca
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2009

We stayed 10 days at the Ecellence Playa Mujeres and could have stayed longer. What a great place to have our honeymoon. The resorts is filled with plenty of stuff that all are friendly and ready to help in anyway. Most speak good English whichs makes it nice. Food was great and that was the one thing we were worried about being there for 10 days. They had a great selection of restaurants to select from. We reccomend going to Spice early and getting a seat at the Hibachi table. Couldnt ask for a better place to go! We will be going back for a anniversary in the future.

Also, The provide a good selection of nightlife right on the property if you want to stay up and have drinks and hang out. Awesome Spa.

12 Thank Jrich1204
Hyatt Zilara Cancun
#4 of 181 in Cancun
4.5 of 5 bubbles 5,099 reviews
Live Aqua Beach Resort Cancun

Been to Excellence Playa Mujeres? Share your experiences!