“What a great view”

Ranked #11 of 34 Restaurants in Nai Harn
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Best Italian restaurant with a amazing seaview terrace of Nai Harn Bay - Phuket. We are specialized in seafood, traditional Italian dishes and pizza.
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Was taken there by friend who lives in Phuket. Would not have found it if I was looking for it myself as you think you had reach end of the road once you reached the car park of the Yacht Club. Made my choice off the menu then changed my mind as I took something off the specials off the day. Should have stayed with my original choice as my plate of clams, there were more closed than open. Would go again and would also recommend. The view of the sea was stunning, and as it got dark, the sight of all the fishing boats with their lights on to attract the squid was also a highlight of visit

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Great mediteranian food with a spectacular view over the Nai Harn bay with its beautiful beach. I have eaten a fresh una tartare and a rare grilled tuna steak, what was really delicious. Prices are not Thai but still reasonable for the quality you get. At evening, a romantic setting.

1  Thank Guy S
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Trattoria del Buongustaio was a restaurant that we wanted to try as we had several friends recommending it to us we had the opportunity yesterday afternoon and we was very impressed by the food. We started of with caprese which was very nice and light and then had the sea food
risotto which was the very best we have ever tasted top marks to the chef
We will definitely be returning and hopefully when we do the toilets will be working.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

You cannot beat the view, regardless of what or how they service you; nonetheless, we had excellent service and good food. Some dishes were a little better than others. My husband and I (55 and 60 years old) had been travelling around Southeast Asia for seven weeks. I had significant “digestive problems” and need to stick to well-vetted restaurants for awhile. Although this restaurant was not on our tight budget, we splurged and ate there five times (you do not want to see where we slept to make up the cost). Really enjoyed the plentiful Seafood Salad Starter 350B, Chocolate Heart Dessert 200B, Salmon Ravioli, the ½ liter of red wine 450B. I also appreciated the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and bread.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

We had a lovely dinner-very fresh red snapper tartare, seafood salad, tuna steaks, tiger prawns, red snapper fillets. And the panna cotta and tiramisu were excellent too. Our waiter was from Myanmar and very attentive-ensuring our wine glasses and water glasses were topped up. The mains did not all arrive together-there were 6 of us-all of us except one were still eating our main when the last plate arrived. The waiter apologised for this. We were worried after reading all the reviews about service and quality for the price you pay. Certainly it will be more expensive than most meals on the island but if you compare with what you pay for something similar at home (in N America and nearly all of Europe except Sicilia;) I found the meal very affordable and the portions abundant. We will have to return at an earlier time to catch the sunset! I recommend this restaurant to foodies!