All reviews rock salt day bed grand ocean view room cosmo restaurant reflections bar turn down service pastry chef cold room pillow menu large terrace the resort manager luxury escapes chef dan butler service beach butler charcuterie happy hour
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

The view from the hotel room and the restaurant is gorgeous. Although a bit far from the airport, it is worth the travel to relax in this quiet and beautiful part of Phuket vs the over crowded patong area. The amazing Nai Harn beach is at the doorstep. Food in the restaurant was great too.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank piggytraveller81
Frank G, General Manager at The Nai Harn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear piggytraveller81,
thank you for your kind review. I am glad to read that you liked your visit.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel exceeded my expectations! It’s definitely 5 Star!! The hotel looks exactly like the pictures, very beautiful and clean. The staff was extremely nice. I stayed 5 nights. My room was on 9th floor. Elevator doesn’t go up there so you do have to walk but after the first day I got use to it and it wasn’t a big deal. The breakfast was delicious and always out and ready by 6am. Views from the room and grounds are breathtaking. It’s was the perfect location as well. Phuket...Patong..Kamala was no more than 20-30 mins depending on traffic. I was able to visit multiple beaches, go to different markets and do excursions. I booked my excursions online. Found them to be cheaper then offers on street. Taxi stands are right outside hotel & you can negotiate prices, all which are reasonable. Locals are nice but beware of scammers. Always search around for prices..don’t settle for first price. Best trip ever!! I recommend this hotel to anyone coming to Thailand! Oh and they gave me a birthday cake and decorated my bed! Was soo nice!!

Dear divajazzy88,
thank you for your kind words. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay so much. Do come and visit us again.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

For the first time ever, I have extended my stay on a holiday!

This place was recommended by the UK newspaper, the Telegraph, in their places to stay in Phuket. So we decided to try it.

It’s fantastic here

The views, the balconies, the pool, the cocktail seats - all world class. The beach is outside the hotel. It feels like a private beach. Your balcony is good enough to stay on it for meals and drinks.

The staff are lovely and really helpful- they helped me to plan a romantic boat trip, with prosecco and sushi prepped by their chef, delivered in a coolbox!

The only con - if you want to be in Patong/Bangla Road every night, expect to pay £18 per journey as it’s quite a way from the area. Get a tuk tuk, it adds to the journey!

1  Thank sophiesjames

Dear sophiesjames,
I am delighted reading that you were so impressed by your stay that you decided to extend. Great news and even better that you tried us out following a feature in the Daily Telegraph in the UK.
Please do recommend us to your friends and family and needless to say, we will be delighted to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed 2 this nights in this hotel on Jun, 6-7. in terms of location which is good as the Nai Harn beach is quiet compared to other beaches in Phuket, but at the same time, you have to consider transportation when you plan to go outside for dining or other activities as it is a bit far away to other sightseeing points/ beaches. however, the worst part is that this hotel doesn’t really care about guests, like for my case, I informed the hotel that i came for celebrating my anniversary via booking agent, but during check in the hotel said that they didn’t hear anything about it, asked us to check with the agent ourselves, then upsell us for a ocean view suite for the occasion and of course with extra pay, which we accepted. but again, the hotel won’t do anything for us...with USD 200 room rate and 5 stars standard hotel that i was really disappointing, we tried all restaurants during our stay, breakfast and dinner in Cosmo, happy hour and snack in Rock Salt and the bar on 2nd floor, no staff recognized us and simply said “happy anniversary”, considering the scale of the hotel and comparing to other same level hotel properties, didn’t ask for staying experience when checking out, just concerning how much your room charge, service level was purely far behind apparently...basically not caring apart from yielding revenue. Bright side is that F&B outlets offered good food in general, I personally think this hotel should put more focus on staff training, especially flexibility and adapt to guest mood, happy customers at first point (check in) would easily spend more money to hotel facilities, at the end hotel would not only earn higher satisfaction and extra revenue than only room rent but also loyalty and reputation. base on room rate, I won’t suggest this hotel to readers who is looking for a nice properties plus hospitality required, but who doesn’t....thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Dear Jovi M,
thank you for your candid feedback. I apologise that our hosts failed to recognise the fact that you celebrated your anniversary with us. We usually go out of our way to recognise such occasions - as many readers of this forum can attest. Apologies again and hope that you will give us another chance on your next anniversary.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Most fabulous place to stay on Phuket

We stayed here for 6 nights after a wonderful time in Bangkok , 3 nights at the Aloft ( very close to sky train), and then Naka Island , 3 nights , so we were ready for some island action and with Sangran , Thai new year , looming we knew we have to organise use ourselves , trips etc , prior to the holiday when everything shuts down !! This involves getting covered in colour and then drenched in water most of the day !!

The accommodation was fabulous, rooms open onto stunning secluded. terraces with fabulous day beds and loungers , the bathroom opens up into the room so loads of space to move around , great storage and after a couple of technical hitches the air con worked beautifully . There is a bath and a shower with masses of gels , creams etc . Kettle and nexpresso machine , fridge etc

The bed was really comfy and they even gave you flip flops and robes , so you felt really looked after . Service is a bit clinical and micro managed ,so no real personal touches . Mind you I did ask for an item form the Sangran and the duty manager did kindly deliver a super little cup that was used by the Monks to bless all the guests .

There are 3 restaurants at the Resort , we ate mostly at Rock salt as the food was more cooked to order , fab pizzas and freshly grilled fish , delicious and the staff were more fun and chatty !! And you could wander up the beach before supper , we drank the local beer as the wine is punitively expensive! as we experienced in all our hotels and the local Phuket beer is delicious and cold ,bearing in mind it is a constant 36 c here day and night in March .

The excursions we took , one a must , to the elephant sanctuary where you feed , scrub and wash the elephants which was brilliant and self gratifying , and the other was a boat trip to the Phi Phi Island , which was fabulous ! Take the whole day and you visit Maya Beach , Monkey and. Bamboo islands and have a super lunch on Ko Phi Phi .

Nai Harn beach itself is a stunning beach with loads of activities and not too many people , there are good little shops , my wife and daughter as a massage , 350 Bhat Up the street and there are some local bars to wander to if you get itchy feet .

The local town Rawai is a 650 bhat taxi ride away and has some good local eateries , not cheap though , we ended up at Nakitas restaurant great food and service and fab atmosphere .

Nai Harn resort is in a great location for seeing all that Phuket has on offer. There is a super little back packers beach a short buggy ride down...Show less

Stayed: April 2018
2  Thank JAMESBERKELEY

Dear JAMESBERKELEY,
thanks for your comprehensive feedback.
Appreciate your comments and happy that you liked your stay with us.
Kind regards