“Well worth a visit!”

The Butts Farm Rare Breeds
Reviewed 10 May 2014

I would highly recommend this farm. Be very clear, it is a working farm, not a show piece. Enjoy meeting the animals and feeding them and remember they will most likely end up in a pie. A great farm and the farm shop is also exceptional. The pie and beef we bought were all of exceptional quality.

Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

This is our second visit to butts farm with our two children. Lovely little outing for the kids that is nice and local to us. Donkey grooming, feeding time and pony rides on various days and times all included in the price. A little shop selling fresh produce to visit on the way out and a tea shop with scones, clotted cream and jams. A small farm so only a few hours each visit opposed to the whole day, but definitely worth a visit to keep the children entertained at a low cost in comparison to lots of other places

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Disappointing farm park attractien. While there heard a woman worker swearing at another worker. Don't want to hear that when I take my 4 year old out for the afternoon. Place is too expensive for what is there also.

24  Thank Phillip W
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We visited on the 19th April with my 3 children and stepdad. Although a small farm, I would recommend a visit if wanting to go somewhere local and for a short trip. The staff were friendly, and most impressive to me was the extra activities being included in the price, and not rushed! I've previously visited farms where my children have missed out on 'feeding times' due to the number of people wanting to feed the animals, but this wasn't the case here and the staff made sure everyone got a turn. They even put on Donkey and Pony rides for the children! Feed was given to the children (free of charge) which is a nice extra touch. Definitely recommend the farm for a trip out for a few hours. . . Only downside being its not big enough to spend a whole day :( Keep up the good work though - we will definitely be back in the future (especially as my 4 year old cried when we had to leave!)

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Just got back from another great visit - kids had a great time - feeding lambs, goats, milking goats, riding ponies and playing on the pirate ship. We ate our packed lunch in the sunshine on the provided benches and finished off our day with a cream tea in the tea shop. Now looking forward to some nice rare breed rump steak from Gary's butchers on site - I also did a butchery day there a while back which comes highly recommended.

1  Thank AndrewGJ