Stayed in an apartment room which was very convenient for us travelling with our newborn son. The staff were excellent and the room good and comfortable although some more attention to detail required with the cleaning.
The real disappointment was the spa- my husband and i booked massages as a treat and they were very poor quality. The staff member was late so i didnt get the full amount of time i paid for and she was very youngand clearly under trained and inexperienced and unable to adjust the pressure she was applying (she said she kept forgetting) so the whole experience was quite painful. The treatments were quite expensive so we were very disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This contemporary 4 star hotel is superbly located in the heart of the Cotswold Water Park, only three miles from Cirencester and six miles from Swindon. The hotel offers guests a wealth of amenities and outdoor activities.This exclusive resort enjoys an unsurpassed setting of lakes, rivers, wetlands and grassland. Stunning views, open spaces and a wealth of leisure and active pursuits make this the perfect place for a visit or for a break all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your De Vere Cotswold Water Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cotswold Water Park 4 Pillars Hotel
- De Vere Cotswold Water Park Cotswolds/South Cerney