My boyfriend and I stayed here for a night, we were amazed. From the minute we booked in the staff were friendly, polite and welcoming.
The room (140) was more than we were expecting, lakeside view, balcony and loads of space. The spa and swimming pool were nice and again the staff were brilliant. Prior to our stay I asked for a table to be booked at the boathouse, it was pricey but again no complaints and the staff were very polite and welcoming.
We only live 20mins away but it felt like we were in another world, we loved it and will defiantly be back, thank you four pillars, your hotel and staff are a credit and I think a few other hotels need to take note of what you do!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This contemporary 4 star hotel is superbly located in the heart of the Cotswold Water Park, only three miles from Cirencester and six miles from Swindon. The hotel offers guests a wealth of amenities and outdoor activities.This exclusive resort enjoys an unsurpassed setting of lakes, rivers, wetlands and grassland. Stunning views, open spaces and a wealth of leisure and active pursuits make this the perfect place for a visit or for a break all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LateRooms, Lastminute, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your De Vere Cotswold Water Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cotswold Water Park 4 Pillars Hotel
- De Vere Cotswold Water Park Cotswolds/South Cerney