The Four Pillars is a nice hotel, although absolutely enormous! We stayed here for a wedding, and found the hotel to be well managed, clean and the food was excellent. We were in room 700(ish) which was a bit of a hike from the reception as the hotel is split into several buildings, which to be fair, are spaced out so that as many rooms as possible get nice views over the lakes.
Being such a big hotel, does mean you lose some of the Costwold charm you can get elsewhere, the rooms are pretty standard but clean and nice enough. When we were there it was very busy so it was service on-mass, but the staff are efficient and helpful so we had a good stay. The buffet breakfast was really good, again it was incredibly busy but the food quality didn't suffer. This would be a good place to base yourself for seeing some of the beautiful Cotswolds!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This contemporary 4 star hotel is superbly located in the heart of the Cotswold Water Park, only three miles from Cirencester and six miles from Swindon. The hotel offers guests a wealth of amenities and outdoor activities.This exclusive resort enjoys an unsurpassed setting of lakes, rivers, wetlands and grassland. Stunning views, open spaces and a wealth of leisure and active pursuits make this the perfect place for a visit or for a break all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Lastminute, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your De Vere Cotswold Water Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cotswold Water Park 4 Pillars Hotel
- De Vere Cotswold Water Park Cotswolds/South Cerney