Big modern hotel with friendly reception. Our room on first floor looked towards car park but with some trees and greenery in between. The room was large and ultra modern and very clean. Bathroom was excellent with all the toiletries. There was corridor noise which was from the guests and doors which seemed to close with a thump. Didn't bother us much. We had a lovely meal in the Boathouse pub overlooking the lake. Prices were what you would expect to pay for 4 star. Lots of facilities which we didn't use! Well worth a visit especially if you can get a deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This contemporary 4 star hotel is superbly located in the heart of the Cotswold Water Park, only three miles from Cirencester and six miles from Swindon. The hotel offers guests a wealth of amenities and outdoor activities.This exclusive resort enjoys an unsurpassed setting of lakes, rivers, wetlands and grassland. Stunning views, open spaces and a wealth of leisure and active pursuits make this the perfect place for a visit or for a break all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers, Priceline, Superbreak UK, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your De Vere Cotswold Water Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cotswold Water Park 4 Pillars Hotel
- De Vere Cotswold Water Park Cotswolds/South Cerney