Being treated to an night away by my partner was amazing as it was, only to be amplified by the amazing experience here. On arrival to the grounds we gaped in awe at the beautiful building, Greeted by a warm entrance hall and friendly staff, we were shown to our room - stunning! The curtains were drawn, so we began to unpack in our great sized room. On opening the curtains we were greeted with what can only be described as a glass wall - over looking the lake - breath taking! We arrived at spa6 for our treatments - welcomed in, everything explained to us, robes and slippers and big fluffy towels provided. Our treatments were just fantastic, we shared a rasuel (painted ourselves in mud and a steam room - skin like new!) And a massage. The therapists were a credit to the spa, so calming, thoughtful and nice. We went for a swim and a sauna too, then went to get ready for our evening meal - which was just faultless. The most beautiful food, my partner described his steak as 'melt in the mouth, and cooked to perfection' and my beef blade was perfect. We ended up taking 2 hours to eat, a few bottles of wine and scrummy desserts. So relaxing. We headed off to bed for a great nights sleep, in the most comfortable bed I've possibly ever slept in. And a fantastic choice was laid out for breakfast too.
from start to finish, we were made to feel welcome and cared for.
I cannot recommend enough, will definitely be telling everyone about here.
Thank you for making our stay so enjoyable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This contemporary 4 star hotel is superbly located in the heart of the Cotswold Water Park, only three miles from Cirencester and six miles from Swindon. The hotel offers guests a wealth of amenities and outdoor activities.This exclusive resort enjoys an unsurpassed setting of lakes, rivers, wetlands and grassland. Stunning views, open spaces and a wealth of leisure and active pursuits make this the perfect place for a visit or for a break all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, LateRooms and Cancelon so you can book your De Vere Cotswold Water Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cotswold Water Park 4 Pillars Hotel
- De Vere Cotswold Water Park Cotswolds/South Cerney