I've just spent 4 nights at this lively hotel.
The rooms are adequate but don't take that as a slight, there is everything you would need and more.
Everywhere is clean and tidy and the bathrooms are great.
The grounds are fantastic although I didn't get any time to walk around they looked good from my room.
The on site gym and spa looked first rate but again I was working in the room so didn't get a chance to sample them. I'm told by others that the pool isn't really made for people expecting to do lap after lap but to relax in. There are jacuzzis too and steam rooms.
The best part of the hotel are the staff and a close second is the food.
The staff are very professional and will go out if their way to accommodate you.
The food is superb, and every meal I had, be it from one of the restaurants or from the bar menu was first class.
I highly recommend the Cotswold Club Sandwich. A triple layered turkey, bacon and egg mayonnaise monster.
Would I stay again? In a heart beat! But I'd be bringing my wife next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This contemporary 4 star hotel is superbly located in the heart of the Cotswold Water Park, only three miles from Cirencester and six miles from Swindon. The hotel offers guests a wealth of amenities and outdoor activities.This exclusive resort enjoys an unsurpassed setting of lakes, rivers, wetlands and grassland. Stunning views, open spaces and a wealth of leisure and active pursuits make this the perfect place for a visit or for a break all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, LateRooms and Cancelon so you can book your De Vere Cotswold Water Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cotswold Water Park 4 Pillars Hotel
- De Vere Cotswold Water Park Cotswolds/South Cerney