My wife and I stayed here for one night DBB. Check in and out was effortless,the room was clean and tidy with all the ammenities you would expect to have in a four star hotel. The spa was excellent and the staff very polite.
In the evening I asked for a pint of draught Cider at the bar which came out cloudy on at least five occassions. I was then offered a magners at a cost of £4.95, which I thought was a tad on the expensive side and offered no reduction as recompense. Hey ho it is a four star hotel after all. The SMALL glass of wine took the price for two drinks to over £10. I did speak with other guests later in the evening and they told me they had been to a pub around the corner in Cerney Wick ( not the boathouse ) and saved a fortune but they were conference regulars and new the layout. Overall a pleasent stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This contemporary 4 star hotel is superbly located in the heart of the Cotswold Water Park, only three miles from Cirencester and six miles from Swindon. The hotel offers guests a wealth of amenities and outdoor activities.This exclusive resort enjoys an unsurpassed setting of lakes, rivers, wetlands and grassland. Stunning views, open spaces and a wealth of leisure and active pursuits make this the perfect place for a visit or for a break all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, LateRooms, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your De Vere Cotswold Water Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cotswold Water Park 4 Pillars Hotel
- De Vere Cotswold Water Park Cotswolds/South Cerney