We stayed from Monday to Friday in a self catering apartment with a balcony and facing the lake. My only 3 gripes would be
1 - the rooms were very hot - despite turning off all radiators
2 - the room was not serviced despite leaving the room servicing sign on the door
3 - the beds in the apartment were not comfortable.
Whilst at the resort we visited the spa on several occasions. The service was ok and the facilities good. The staff are a little hit and miss but over all we had a relaxing break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This contemporary 4 star hotel is superbly located in the heart of the Cotswold Water Park, only three miles from Cirencester and six miles from Swindon. The hotel offers guests a wealth of amenities and outdoor activities.This exclusive resort enjoys an unsurpassed setting of lakes, rivers, wetlands and grassland. Stunning views, open spaces and a wealth of leisure and active pursuits make this the perfect place for a visit or for a break all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, LateRooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your De Vere Cotswold Water Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cotswold Water Park 4 Pillars Hotel
- De Vere Cotswold Water Park Cotswolds/South Cerney