Had another great Travel Zoo deal for a Spa day. We found all the staff very friendly and helpful and the treatments were lovely (although I personally dont like the "dry flotation" ). The lunch was excellent and was more than enough before our massage. The pool area was OK but the behaviour of a young couple in the pool was not acceptable,in our opinion. Plenty of towels and robes and slippers were provided. Its not great Spa but it was good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This contemporary 4 star hotel is superbly located in the heart of the Cotswold Water Park, only three miles from Cirencester and six miles from Swindon. The hotel offers guests a wealth of amenities and outdoor activities.This exclusive resort enjoys an unsurpassed setting of lakes, rivers, wetlands and grassland. Stunning views, open spaces and a wealth of leisure and active pursuits make this the perfect place for a visit or for a break all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Superbreak UK, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your De Vere Cotswold Water Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cotswold Water Park 4 Pillars Hotel
- De Vere Cotswold Water Park Cotswolds/South Cerney