We came for a wedding and although the location is amazing and apart from the size of the bed the bedroom was brilliant. I must congratulate Lauren in the bar and Henry and Amy in the restaurant for excellent customer service and rest of the staff was adequate however we were generally disappointed. On our first night we had a meal in the restaurant and my partner lives blue (very rare) steaks but the steak that arrived was at best medium rare so she sent it back and the replacement was very weird. Although it looked right there wasn't any blood coming out of it and the explanation from the Assistant Manager about blood drying plates didn't make any sense. So it went back again and she went without. The final straw was that although the Assistant Manager was involved they still put the steak on the bill. The place and staff during the wedding was excellent so I can't understand our previous problems. I don't see us ever staying here ever again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This contemporary 4 star hotel is superbly located in the heart of the Cotswold Water Park, only three miles from Cirencester and six miles from Swindon. The hotel offers guests a wealth of amenities and outdoor activities.This exclusive resort enjoys an unsurpassed setting of lakes, rivers, wetlands and grassland. Stunning views, open spaces and a wealth of leisure and active pursuits make this the perfect place for a visit or for a break all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your De Vere Cotswold Water Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cotswold Water Park 4 Pillars Hotel
- De Vere Cotswold Water Park Cotswolds/South Cerney