Spent 3 nights here, the hotel itself is situated in a beautiful location, right on the lake with most rooms having a view of the water. I was with my company in a training event mid week so didn't get a choice of room, it was large room with usual items but the single beds were very small.
Food was ok in the main restaurant, normal conference affair. The food at the gala dinner we had was extremely poor however.
Overall staff are excellent and it's well set up for large conferences, try to avoid a mid week stay to ensure you don't get wrapped up in one, rather come at the weekend and enjoy the setting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This contemporary 4 star hotel is superbly located in the heart of the Cotswold Water Park, only three miles from Cirencester and six miles from Swindon. The hotel offers guests a wealth of amenities and outdoor activities.This exclusive resort enjoys an unsurpassed setting of lakes, rivers, wetlands and grassland. Stunning views, open spaces and a wealth of leisure and active pursuits make this the perfect place for a visit or for a break all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your De Vere Cotswold Water Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cotswold Water Park 4 Pillars Hotel
- De Vere Cotswold Water Park Cotswolds/South Cerney