I stayed here for a long weekend in spring 2014 with a small group of friends. Some were staying in the hotel, some with friends nearby, and some of us have children and some (including me) do not. It's a beautiful location and it was a very pleasant and easy place to stay in a mixed group like this.
My room was spacious and comfortable - no complaints at all! In particular the shower was lovely. Breakfast was good and the bar, spa and adjacent restaurant all good too. Service in the bar and at breakfast was a little patchy at busy times but all staff were friendly and pleasant and some were excellent.
The hotel was a really good base for a very enjoyable few days in the sunny Cotswolds!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This contemporary 4 star hotel is superbly located in the heart of the Cotswold Water Park, only three miles from Cirencester and six miles from Swindon. The hotel offers guests a wealth of amenities and outdoor activities.This exclusive resort enjoys an unsurpassed setting of lakes, rivers, wetlands and grassland. Stunning views, open spaces and a wealth of leisure and active pursuits make this the perfect place for a visit or for a break all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Superbreak UK and Lastminute so you can book your De Vere Cotswold Water Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cotswold Water Park 4 Pillars Hotel
- De Vere Cotswold Water Park Cotswolds/South Cerney