Thus is our 3rd visit over the years. Pleased to report they have made a big difference with the spiders around the exterior - they are much fewer now and you are told to report cobwebs to staff immediately. We had 2 adjoining rooms for family - useful and worked well for us. Because we had booked 2 rooms with DBB both our children had the adult dinner allowance - useful to know at the start of the week - we didn't. Rooms are perfectly acceptable and clean. Had our bed linen changed after 3 nights -nice. Restaurant made the holiday. Very accommodating staff - good food with variety for a longer stay. The games room was a nice addition since last time which helped amuse the kids before bedtime and after our evening meal. Very family friendly. A lovely area with lots to see and do. Wifi in all rooms useful to the family too. Recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This contemporary 4 star hotel is superbly located in the heart of the Cotswold Water Park, only three miles from Cirencester and six miles from Swindon. The hotel offers guests a wealth of amenities and outdoor activities.This exclusive resort enjoys an unsurpassed setting of lakes, rivers, wetlands and grassland. Stunning views, open spaces and a wealth of leisure and active pursuits make this the perfect place for a visit or for a break all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, LateRooms, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your De Vere Cotswold Water Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cotswold Water Park 4 Pillars Hotel
- De Vere Cotswold Water Park Cotswolds/South Cerney