My wife and I stayed for two nights in early June 2012 at this B&B in the Cotswolds. A bit pricy for our budget, but a very nice stay in a beautiful location. See our pros and cons listed below if you want more details:
- Good location, just two miles outside of Chipping Campden and not far from many other Cotswolds villages. In a small and nice village with great areas to walk during the evenings.
- Very friendly and helpful host who provided a delicious breakfast every morning.
- Quiet, clean and spacious rooms. We loved the rooms and got a great night's sleep each night we were there.
- Bit pricy for our particular budget, about 75 British Pounds per night as I recall.
- Likely need a car or taxi to get there, narrow roads if you drive there, but we made out fine.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking