“Quaint little B&B”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ebrington
Holly House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 5 Ebrington B&B and Inns
jonsgp
“Quaint little B&B”
Reviewed 13 January 2009

Had a wonderful stay during Christmas at this gem of a B&B. The house is well kept and cosy. The highlight has to be the friendliness and hospitality of owner, Jeff - always accomodating and a real gentleman!

The location is brilliant, just beside the village pub, the Ebrington Arms. I had an evening meal there that I enjoyed - the food was reasonably priced and tasty. Chipping Campden is nearby too so you could make a day trip there.

• Stayed December 2008

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
n ireland
Reviewed 24 September 2008

Holly House is a delightful place to stay. The owner was very gracious and an excellant host. We stayed in one of the outside rooms which was clean and beautifully decorated.It would have been nice to have had a shower curtain on the bath and some toilerties (only thing provided 2 sachets shampoo, Tesco bubble bath and cussons talc). The breakfasts were delicious but it would have nice to have a choice and not to have had to ask for a second piece of toast!
A great place to stay but you would know it was run by a man!
Average price on web page £57 actual price £65, maybe that should be updatted.
Would we stay at Holly House again? yes but it would be ever nicer if these changes were made.

Stayed September 2008
Calgary, Alberta
Reviewed 11 July 2008

A few friends and I passed three nights in the family room of Holly House. We loved the room, it was clean and well kept, and the Host was very friendly and helpful. Ebrington is a beautiful town, and the Ebrington Arms, just around the corner from Holly House has delicious burgers. Be sure to check them out !

• Liked — Situated in a lovel quiet town
  • Disliked — The bed was a little hard
  • Stayed June 2008, travelled with friends
Toronto
Reviewed 6 September 2007

My family and I spent 3 nights at Holly House in August.
It is located in the small town of Ebrington and is quite easy to find as it is on the main street. Even though this is the main street there is almost no traffic so it is very quiet at night.
Our room was in a small building just behind the house. This building has only two rooms, one guest room and the breakfast room. The room and ensuite was comfortable and well kept.
Our host served a nice breakfast and was quite helpful in planning our day trips.

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed August 2007, travelled with family
1 Thank Caneh
Ohio
Reviewed 15 April 2007

The Holly House was the best B&B we stayed at on our visit to England and Wales. The private entrance off the courtyard gave a cottage feel to our room which was a lovely yellow color. The cotswold stone on the exterior also was visible from the inside around the uniquely castle like windows. The courtyard garden ,even in early April felt well cared-for with a swing big enough for 2 kids. The children enjoyed having the space to play and visiting with the owners' horse stabled out back. There was also a chicken or two running around the courtyard which was the highlight of the trip for the kids in our party. The photos on the Inn's website will give you a good idea of the grounds.
The breakfast was served on china and included sugary cereals for the kids and full english breakfast for the adults. The owner was very friendly and helpful. We also enjoyed our dinner at the Ebrington Arms which was very cozy with fireplaces and wood burning stoves and board games. The owner's daughter worked at the restaurant which made us feel like we belonged.

• Liked — The courtyard
  • Disliked — The bathtub filled slowly.
  • Stayed April 2007, travelled with family
1 Thank LoveEurope5
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 10 October 2006

Very lovely room, however we weren't allowed to check in right when we arrived. I wish we'd been advised of a check in time when I booked so we'd have known to come later. We also weren't too please to have to listen to the host argue with his daughter just down the hall from our room, but overall we did enjoy our stay here. Our room was large & tastefully decorated. This is an ideal base from which to explore the surrounding Cotswold villages.

• Stayed September 2006, travelled as a couple
2 Thank DesignDiva
Mannheim,Germany
Reviewed 29 May 2004

Quite by chance I had come across Holly House on the Bourton website and had booked a single there.
It proved to be an excellent choice.
The location is close to the centre of Bourton, without being right in the middle of it. My room was very spacious, beautiful furniture, even a foot chair to put my feet up after a day of walking.
Nice large bathroom with the best shower I have used in English hotels or guest houses for a long time.
I could have the room long before 2 pm. Mrs Cretney gave me helpful advice about walks in the area.
A full English breakfast was included, but I had to leave early so I couldn't take it. Mrs Cretney,however, made sure I had at least some cereal and even let me use her own kitchen to help myself!
Unfortunately this time I had only time to spend one night there, but I want to come back to the Cotswolds and then I'll definitely stay at Holly House again.

4 Thank MannheimTraveller
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ebrington
Charingworth Manor
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,310 reviews
The Fish Hotel
The Fish Hotel
#3 of 6 in Broadway

Been to Holly House Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!