However it was great. Been traveling for days and colleagues suggested to meet here for dinner and discussions.
The room was cozy. The pub was relaxing. The beer was fab. Food was outstanding. Brekky delicious. And there is wifi!
I could do all my business here...well, perhaps not but if you are looking for a fun experience, i would do it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful, unspoilt 17th century Cotswold inn with roaring log fires, stunning beer garden and famous atmosphere. Surrounded by rolling hills by Chipping Campden & Hidcote Gardens in Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. CAMRA North Cotswold’s Pub of the Year award-winners four times over, there is no more beautiful a base from which to explore the gorgeous Cotswold countryside. We have five, 4 star letting rooms, all ensuite with handcrafted oak beds and some with roll top baths and all with glorious countryside views. We serve excellent award-winning homemade food that has held two AA rosettes and a Bib Gourmand for the past seven years running. We feature in the Good Food Guide, Michelin Guide and Good Pub Guide). We were also awarded 'Escape of the Year 2016'. The Ebrington Arms is one of the few idyllic country pubs left that remain the hub of village and a hidden gem for those who find it! We are ideally based to explore the Cotswold villages, with Chipping Campden just around the corner, the famous National Trust Hidcote Gardens and the historic centre of Stratford Upon Avon and the centre of all things Shakespeare is only 10 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Ebrington Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ebrington Arms Hotel Ebrington
- The Ebrington Arms Cotswolds