We have visited here twice before with friends for Sunday lunch. This time we decided to try an evening instead. We have an hour's drive to get here but think it's worthwhile as the pub is cosy, lovely atmosphere, great choice of beers and the Prosecco last night (Bellenda) was very palatable ! The menu has about 8 choices of starter and mains including the specials board and there's a good choice of something for everyone. We had the lamb which was delicious as was the rhubarb cheesecake. The servers were all very polite but we were not asked once in the dining room if we wanted wine or water with our meal and had finished our starters before we had either ! Following our sweets we were not asked if we wanted coffee which we would have if we had been asked ... just felt the service was a little slack last night but the atmosphere and food can't be faulted. I am sure we will return. I would say with three courses and beers and wine the average cost is about £40 a head which is good value IMHO.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful, unspoilt 17th century Cotswold inn with roaring log fires, stunning beer garden and famous atmosphere. Surrounded by rolling hills by Chipping Campden & Hidcote Gardens in Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. CAMRA North Cotswold’s Pub of the Year award-winners 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 4 star letting rooms, and excellent homemade food (two AA rosettes, Good Food Guide, Michelin Guide). One of the few idyllic country pubs left that remain the hub of village and a hidden gem for those who find it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Ebrington Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ebrington Arms Hotel Ebrington
- The Ebrington Arms Cotswolds