Blakeney Chip-in
Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in Blakeney
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Chips were good and very plentiful, fish was fresh, beautifully cooked, crisp batter ... what more do you want?

1  Thank neilharries

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Lovely friendly staff coupled with a good range of foods. The chips come highly recommended and are one of the best in the local area. Prices are reasonable too. I will be going again very soon!

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Well now, where do I start with this place.

Having visited a number of times now (latterly through necessity rather than choice) this place is a perfect example of business owners having got lazy and complacent having no other competition nearby.

My experiences visiting this place range from seeing one of the family members of the owners walking around in the kitchen with her pyjamas on and the top of her bum crack showing, while I was waiting for my chips. Nice.

Having the displeasure of being served the tiniest battered sausage I had ever seen and having the pleasure of paying over the odds for it. Being greeted by sullen, lazy staff who seem more interested in the television than the customers and witnessing the lady who I presume is the owner, ignoring the phone ringing and saying out loud "go away we're busy"...she too was watching the tv.

It is a classic example of a place that has no competition in the area, so therefore no motivation to be anything other than complacent. When I go into a place and come out feeling short changed and ripped off...it leaves a bad taste in the mouth. As did the over fishy tasting cod (unfresh) that I once tried.

Come on guys raise your standards, treat your customers with the respect they deserve and give them a service and product they deserve. People have long memories and right now you are already one customer down...permanently.

8  Thank Rachel M