We stayed here for the weekend while visiting the area for a family wedding. Our room (#8) was modern, clean and well equipped with tea, coffee, hair dryer, nice toiletries etc. The outdoor seating areas and garden are also lovely and a great place to sit to enjoy a drink in the evening. The staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast, which was included in the room rate, was great. A good choice of yoghurt, fruit, cereal, toast and cooked options with plenty of tea and coffee. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 AA GOLD STAR 17TH CENTURY COACHING INN ,OFFERING 9 EN SUITE CONTEMPORARY BEDROOMS , RESTAURANT OPEN 7 DAYS ,LARGE CAR PARK AND PRIVATE GARDENS. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Book Direct Rooms and Hotels.com so you can book your The Ragged Cot Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ragged Cot Hotel Minchinhampton
- The Ragged Cot Inn Minchinhampton, Cotswolds