I haven't stayed in this hotel but we live locally and have eaten here on a number of different occassions. The food is always fabulous - freshly good, well presented and the best burgers for miles around complete with triple cooked chips! The portions are large so if you want to try a pudding don't have a starter. The service is also great and there is plenty of parking. Does get busy towards the end of the week and at weekends so you would be well advised to book a table if you want to eat
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 AA GOLD STAR 17TH CENTURY COACHING INN ,OFFERING 9 EN SUITE CONTEMPORARY BEDROOMS , RESTAURANT OPEN 7 DAYS ,LARGE CAR PARK AND PRIVATE GARDENS. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Odigeo, Book Direct Rooms, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ragged Cot Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ragged Cot Hotel Minchinhampton
- The Ragged Cot Inn Minchinhampton, Cotswolds