2nd night of our Shatesbury/Stroud and Swindon Tour. Excellent pub with rooms - nice not to have to worry about driving and drinking. Varied exciting menu, good beers, comfy bed - what more do you need. Good base to stop off in Cotswolds. Breakfast of good quality. Friendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 AA GOLD STAR 17TH CENTURY COACHING INN ,OFFERING 9 EN SUITE CONTEMPORARY BEDROOMS , RESTAURANT OPEN 7 DAYS ,LARGE CAR PARK AND PRIVATE GARDENS. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Book Direct Rooms, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your The Ragged Cot Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ragged Cot Hotel Minchinhampton
- The Ragged Cot Inn Minchinhampton, Cotswolds