Ok, I couldn't resist with that title. Seriously, this rental is even more spectacular than the pictures. It is immaculate with enormous rooms and a kitchen that is right out of Architectural Digest. Our group of 11 spent a week here over Easter and absolutely loved it. It's situated in a private ocean front lot with no neighbors on either side. It's in the South Shore area and is about a 15 minute drive to 7 mile beach and Camana Bay.
Here are my list of positives:
1) Portia and Kevin are the property managers and they were awesome. They did everything possible to make our stay more enjoyable.
2) It's like staying at your own private Four Seasons Hotel. It's that over the top. The home is truly spectacular.
3) Lots of space to spread out. Sitting areas, dens, screened in porches, private shaded balconies, pergolas, dining rooms, hammocks, play areas, etc. You could have 25 people in the house and not be on top of each other.
4) The pool is unreal. Infinity edge overlooking the ocean. Very large with a hot tub.
5) Location is great for getting to island activities. 30 minutes from Rum Point, 15 minutes to restaurants and 7 mile beach, 30 minutes to West Bay
6) Gym, Pizza Hut and Grocery store are in shopping center that is 0.5 miles away.
7) Home is gated and in a very safe neighborhood.
8) Cleanest rental I've ever stayed in. Immaculate. Equipped with towels, beach toys, snorkel equipment, you name it.
9) Kitchen is fully stocked with EVERYTHING you could possibly need.
10) Beds are very comfortable with high-end pillows and sheets.
11) Artwork around the home is amazing and so is the landscaping.
Negatives (I'm nitpicking here)
1) Pool is great for amazing adults but be careful with kids. Black bottom makes it hard to see them and pool sides and stairs are rough. Had several scrapes on first day until we realized we had to be more careful.
2) Took us a couple days to figure out how to work the lights. There is a pretty complicated system with all the lights throughout the house. I'd hate to see the electric bill on this place. Ask Portia for a tutorial when you arrive.
Enjoy if you go.
We have stayed in this villa several times and it has become our favorite island resort due to its total rest and relaxation, don't have to do a thing nature. My husband is an executive so this is the only true vacation that allows him/us complete rest and relaxation. For activity, we enjoy rosé champagne or Sancerre by the pool (it takes effort!), walk a beach nearby to see turtles, and we are avid scuba divers. The villa is close proximity to 7 mile beach and fab restaurants. We very much enjoy going to Georgetown to buy our fresh seafood daily from the local fishermen and cooking fresh every night in the magnificent kitchen an BBQ area! We are fortunate to be able to travel extensively, but we really look forward this annual vacation more than any other as it allows us the most rest, fun, and total relaxation. Do not second guess a stay here- it is FABULOUS!!!!!
This home was absolutely perfect. We traveled with a party of 15 including 8 kids ages 1-10. The pool and hot tub were amazing and both kid friendly and super adult friendly as well!! There is an entire storage unit dedicated to pool toys, floats, etc.
The home is HUGE and has plenty of space. Plenty of openness but has the ability to close parts off and make it private.
Super safe and private.
Has kids playground on side of the house as well has a back yard!
Located 3 minutes from village with all the amenities!
Could not have asked for a better vacation and we have high expectations!!!
'Morning Glory' - what a fabulous place! We had a wonderful stay ... a stunning and luxurious property in a great location with glorious views - especially when lazing in the beautiful pool with a glass of bubbles! Beautiful beach nearby and great places to visit - 'Morning Glory' is the perfect place for holidays with family and/or friends ... and our vacation was one we'll never forget. Can't wait to go back!
Stunning location. Beautiful and Very comfortable house. Perfect too for families. Great pool and children's play area. Views to die for! And perfect sunsets. Has all that you could want including lots of turtles to be seen swimming at the beach down the road! Local supermarkets within 2 mins drive. Quiet but within 15 mins drive of 7 mile beach and Camana Bay. Heavenly!