“Robbed of my money!”

Ranked #6 of 17 Restaurants in Kalpetta
“Robbed of my money!”
Reviewed 14 August 2011

It's not even a one star! Never seen in my life kind of shabby service.poorly made rooms. No spa..claimed by them to be under renovation..Ill informed staff...without the manager who s having his own weekend at Mysore..the only service you get is the luggage delivered to the room..and good about food is that you get boiled water..will strongly advise people to avoid going to this place...I feel like cheated...

2 Thank xskannan

bangalore
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bumpy ride upto the resort..but worth going to this All green Freshy resort!!”
Reviewed 28 December 2010

HI ALL,
I think BGR is one of the few resorts in Wayanad which gives you the true experience of being in God's own country.Beautiful greenery , forest enviorment, surplus oxygen rich air and toungalicious Delicacy having Kerala Touch.I loved this place and would come here again..!!
best suited for the honey Mooners !!
Saurabh
For more info contact me or visit my blog --> http://saurabhmemoies.blogspot.com/