Planet Green Plantation Resort(Kalpetta)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$70
  • Breakfast included
CYBELE HILL RESORTS(Kalpetta)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$58
Olives Resort(Kalpetta)
US$65
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

Wyndvalley Garden Resort(Kalpetta)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$51
  • Restaurant
Sundara Mahal Homestay(Kalpetta)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$30
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$41/night.

US$92
  • Breakfast included
Wayanad Wind Resort(Kalpetta)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$184
US$172
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssmall waterfallvalley view cottageswimming poolthe cottagesapproach roadmr georgetree housenature's beautygreat resortwell maintained and cleanresort staffexcellent viewcurryfew metersfood providedspecial mentionnature lovers
Reviewed 12 September 2013

We stayed in the resort for 2 nights. It is awesome place to stay and relax. The Valley view is super, the nature at its best. No words to explain the view.

We started Bangalore at 7 AM on Saturday morning by own car(i10). we recahed the resort at 4 PM. We got warm welcome by operations manager Mr. Pramod Mohan & his asistant Mr.Nishal.

Pramod is very friendly person. He took us to the private natural waterfall in the resort.

The food is very tastey in the resort, the service is excellent, loction is awesome.

We enjoyed the stay in Rippon Mount Resort.

I say, thank you to Pramod & his staff, this was one of the memorable trip of our life.

We will sure visit this place again with all of our friends.

- Vinay & Sneha

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Vinay_Sneha
Reviewed 20 August 2013

If you are looking for a stay away from ccity hazards...within the forest to enjoy the nature and water fall noise....Rippon's the place. I stayed in Rippon on15th and 16th Aug 2013 and it was a fantastic experience. The ambience, cottage rooms and the nature beauty....all together it was a perfect stay. The staffs were very courteous and helpful. The cottages are very very well maintained. The locations is slightly off the city and the last 100 m the roads is stony and bumpy but to get something good you need to toil hard...:). I recommend this stay to every body visiting Wayanad.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank rohanron82
Reviewed 25 July 2013

when we first reached this resort , we were a bit disappointed coz it was in a very isolated kind of place. But this view changed soon, the resort offers nice accomodation, excellent view of the valley . Their staff is also very helpful. The food was also great. Would recommend this who is looking for a peaceful resort to stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank ahmedsmhs
Reviewed 20 April 2013

Myself along with my family had booked a suite for 1 night stay in the Resort on 29th March 2013
The Resort Manager Mr. Vijayan arranged a cab to pick us from Calicut Rly.stn. we reached the
Resort around 3pm The journey from Calicut to Rippon Mount Resort was really nice.The driver
explained during the journey the interesting places to visit.

As we reached the Resort, the manager greeted us, and we were offered a tasty welcome drink.
He was so polite and understanding.

We checked in the suite, it was so clean and tidy. It is a really beautiful place to stay, as the Resort is surrounded by Mountain valley and lush green forest we went to see the natural waterfall inside the Resort and took bath. The swimming pool was so clean and my kids enjoyed
to swim.I had stayed in ooty and munnar, but the beauty of nature I could feel and enjoy was
during my stay in the Resort.

The ambience was reaaly good and my famiy requested to extend our stay by 1 more night.
I should appreciate regarding the food prepared by Mr.Denny-Cook, which was really tasty.
The service in the Resort was punctual, the wakeup call and bed coffee reached our suite on time.

I would like to thank the entire staff of Rippon Mount Resort who made our stay most memorable namely Mr. Vijayan-manager, Mr. Murali-Chef, Mr. Subair and Mr.Unnikrishnan-
Room Service.

I have finalised my next trip to Rippon Mount Resort in Sept. 2013 along with my family and
relatives.

THYAGARAJ

Room Tip: Rippon Suite Valley View Cottage
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2013

I'm from Chennai, I reached resort from Calicut railway station, (100kms distance, 2 hrs journey from railway station), it was a nice journey by car.
I assumed the resort located in main area but its bit far from Kalpetta town, the resort is located in the hill top location.

The things i liked most:
1. Location - Surrounded by nature, fresh air, bird's song, peaceful place, valley view, private place without disturbance
2. Hospitality - Friendly workers,tasty food,quick response for any request, very obedient and polite service
3. Cleanliness - Rooms, bed, blankets were clean,
4. Refreshment - TV - Required channels were there, Swimming pool, mini trecking place to water storage area, hill top view, suicide point view was good

Things can be improved:
1. Power cut, water cut - I dialled repeatedly to intercom to get these, Suffered without power( 1am to 3am), workers were reachable after 3 am only by phone, the only one thing i felt bad.

Room Tip: Wood house was excellent, but its bit expensive.Its good place for newly married couples,you can plan for wood house to impress spouse, the place is private, no one is there is to disturb our privacy... except nature.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple